Recalled/Assigned: Justin Holl back to the Marlies

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
"Illness' or Illness lol. On Hainsey true im sure polak thats funny because he was slated to not play anyway. Leafs do this to look at Justin and see how he fairs in real NHL tilt. I thought he looked damn good in camp.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
He has deserved this call up for a long time.

Not sure what to expect but I'm hoping he can impress. He should have been given a shot way before Polak.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Holl reminds me a lot of Stralman. Obviously he won't be Stralman but he plays a similar style.

Reactions: Bullseye

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Holl may not get in. Apparently Hainsey is a game time decision. Otherwise he may get some time.

Nice to see the AHL system working, but one game is not going to be enough to keep him around, especially since he likely will get garbage minutes with Borgman if he does play.

The Leafs would have had him up by now. Likely just rewarding his All-Star appearance (and besides, the Marlies do not have any other RHD available right now besides Liljegren, which is not going to happen, and LoVerde, who has been far worse).

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Holl may not get in. Apparently Hainsey is a game time decision. Otherwise he may get some time.

Nice to see the AHL system working, but one game is not going to be enough to keep him around, especially since he likely will get garbage minutes with Borgman if he does play.

The Leafs would have had him up by now. Likely just rewarding his All-Star appearance (and besides, the Marlies do not have any other RHD available right now besides Liljegren, which is not going to happen, and LoVerde, who has been far worse).

Ah don't be such a wet blanket (;

member 262271

Good for Holl, I've wanted him to get this callup for a while. Hope Ron plays, he's a huge part of this D.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Blueline depth tested again. Good part of the season to potentially make an NHL debut though. Hope he steps up well if he's going to be stepping in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->