Value of: Justin Faulk to an Atlantic Division team

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Sure, maybe you can believe our GM was asking for Matthews if that makes you feel better, but it still doesn’t change the fact that the Leafs GM called about Faulk. So when y’all start declaring that the Leafs have no need for Faulk, you should probably all remember that your GM doesn’t agree with you.

What are you talking about? No one said anything about Matthews. " ...it was a very short discussion" means that he called in the summer. I didn't dispute that. Y’all is a contraction for you all; I am only one person. I summary, I said he did call it was short and I supposed that the ask was much too high for what the Leafs would consider. You should really read and think before you reply. Otherwise what happens, certainly in this case, you reply to a situation that was created by your imagination.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
What are you talking about? No one said anything about Matthews. " ...it was a very short discussion" means that he called in the summer. I didn't dispute that. Y’all is a contraction for you all; I am only one person. I summary, I said he did call it was short and I supposed that the ask was much too high for what the Leafs would consider. You should really read and think before you reply. Otherwise what happens, certainly in this case, you reply to a situation that was created by your imagination.

What am I talking about? Well, you are correct that no one mentioned Matthews. I brought him up as a sarcastic response to your insinuation that the reason the conversation between Dubas and the Canes was short was that someone in the Canes management was using "HF board evaluations" to value Faulk. See here:

By all accounts it was a very short discussion. I suppose, though I have no evidence, that the Canes were using HF board evaluations.
Thus, my Matthews comment.

Now, to address my use of "y'all". Yes it is a contraction for "you all" and is used primarily when referencing more than one person. Since my original comment that you quoted was not to you but to 92gilmour93 which you then quoted, see these:

I'm good with that. Not sure why Faulk pops up so much with the Leafs to begin with. He's definitely not the type of player the Leafs need. Toronto needs defensive d men not another offensive player on the back end.

You might want to ask Dubas why he called about Faulk over the summer, then. But I guess what would Toronto's GM know about what his team needs.

By all accounts it was a very short discussion. I suppose, though I have no evidence, that the Canes were using HF board evaluations.

My response to you was now not only to you, but to you and 92gilmour92 and anyone else that wanted to join the conversation.

But yeah, this was all my imagination...

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
What am I talking about? Well, you are correct that no one mentioned Matthews. I brought him up as a sarcastic response to your insinuation that the reason the conversation between Dubas and the Canes was short was that someone in the Canes management was using "HF board evaluations" to value Faulk. See here:

Thus, my Matthews comment.

Now, to address my use of "y'all". Yes it is a contraction for "you all" and is used primarily when referencing more than one person. Since my original comment that you quoted was not to you but to 92gilmour93 which you then quoted, see these:

My response to you was now not only to you, but to you and 92gilmour92 and anyone else that wanted to join the conversation.

But yeah, this was all my imagination...
Wow, and it is a powerful imagination you have!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad