Recalled/Assigned: Justin Falk Recalled from Iowa

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Yep same I have no idea why he didn't play yesterday.

The consensus has been Yeo favors veteran players over youth. He sees a good game from a vet and immediately has to do everything in his power to keep them playing and to "work through their game." The issue is when a player like Prosser plays a decent game he immediately rewards it. Prosser played decent against Anaheim and ergo Yeo rewards him with more games.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Obviously depends on Scandy...based on the video in the other thread I don't think he deserves any games at all. but the whole 'repeat offender' stuff might do him in.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Guess Blum isn't considered worthy. I get having Falk if they are expecting physical/dirty play, but otherwise....

ghjkfdhgfd

Jan 8, 2011
MN
Im tired of this guy. Use the body and be nasty in front of the net if your 6'5 240 don't play wimpy.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
He better not play. Even Prosser is a lot better than him. Hoping Yeo puts Folin back in...

Im tired of this guy. Use the body and be nasty in front of the net if your 6'5 240 don't play wimpy.

Agreed.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Personally, I'd take Blum over both prosser and falk. I don't know why we don't see him more often ....

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Surely hope Folin plays instead of Falk.

Folin will play because Ballard is out. Falk will also play because Scandella is out.

Personally, I'd take Blum over both prosser and falk. I don't know why we don't see him more often ....
I'd take either Blum or Dumba over Falk in a heartbeat... but Yeo has an infatuation with size, so he wants Falk.

Falk is a LD, we lost 2 LD last night (Scandy, Ballard)

My guess

Suter-Spurgeon
Brodin-Folin
Falk-Processer
I like your lineup, but I don't trust Yeo to go with the obvious, so I expect he will have Prosser with Brodin and Folin with Falk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->