Just re-watching 2000 draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDaddy TLC*

The 2000 draft.....

I still want either my money back or a free kick to Kyle Woodlief's gnads. I had an awful rookie draft for my keeper hockey pool thanks to that Red Line rag.

Scooter2

Feb 2, 2004
Drafts

Does anyone know if CBC,TSN or ESPN with stary showing replays of last years drafts before the 2004 draft.

I recall last year that a couple of weeks before the draft they re-played the 2002 draft.

Any info would be appreciated.

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
MacDaddy Version 1.3 said:
The 2000 draft.....

I still want either my money back or a free kick to Kyle Woodlief's gnads. I had an awful rookie draft for my keeper hockey pool thanks to that Red Line rag.

If both options are offered, take the free kick! :D

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Scooter2 said:
Does anyone know if CBC,TSN or ESPN with stary showing replays of last years drafts before the 2004 draft.

I recall last year that a couple of weeks before the draft they re-played the 2002 draft.

Any info would be appreciated.

On the NHL Network there was, I don't think there was on any regular cable channels though.

PMP5030

Apr 25, 2004
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
BAuldie said:
I don't think THN > Detroit statement is accurate for the choice of Niklas Kronwall. He is a very good prospect who had a bad injury this year. I think past history shows that Detroit >>>> THN with their drafting history.

Yep. Kronwall would have played a lot more this year if he hadn't broken his leg (in warm ups! ) on the Staples Center's voodoo-jinxed ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad