Just payin it forward

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
So I've literally been down lately. Just life stuff. Today I drove to the store and after i hopped out of my truck I passed a guy and he randomly says a hey man. I said my sup with the bro code head nod and carried on with my errand. After, i took a different route home for no reason and saw the same guy limping along...he was in a walking cast/boot which i didnt notice earlier. I thought to myself well we cant have that. I pulled along beside him and asked if he was going far. Turns out he lives two blocks away from me.

I know the walk he was doing...probably 20 minutes for the able. Plus its frigging cold here. So yeah he got a ride and i got a little bit of joy being able to help today

Reactions: Legionnaire

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
As an African American male, I must appreciate the fact that you took time and effort to give a brother a ride home. The world is a dangerous place nowadays. A little act of kindness every now and then might save someone's life. Yeah, I know, I know. It's not like the Klu Klux Klan would've appeared the minute after you left the poor man walking home alone and limping, but there are some crazy people out there. If it's freezing cold outside and you're handicapped, that means you're an easy target. So thank you, for saving his life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad