Just found out something interesting....

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
but perhaps you are already aware of it, so feel free to ignore or delete the topic, if its well known fact already over here, and i missed it somehow...

Just read local (Slovak) newspaper site about Slovan Bratislava being the second most effective team in the KHL in "the goals and points versus the player salary" ratio.

Now there is NHL mentioned as well and guess who is in the first place?:D

Yours truly Colorado Avalanche. Who spent 234 180 USD for one goal scored and 522 723 for one point scored. Just to put things into perspective, the least effective was Buffalo (ofc), with 377 115/1 138 596 USD.

Long may this continue...:handclap:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
28th in payroll, 4th in goals probably doesn't make that too much of a surprise. I find payroll a bit misleading because Duchene, Landy and Varly themselves will add 10 million to the payroll next season and hockey is weird that can can play on an old contract while actually having a new one. But yes, interesting to see it broken down that way.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
but perhaps you are already aware of it, so feel free to ignore or delete the topic, if its well known fact already over here, and i missed it somehow...

Just read local (Slovak) newspaper site about Slovan Bratislava being the second most effective team in the KHL in "the goals and points versus the player salary" ratio.

Now there is NHL mentioned as well and guess who is in the first place?:D

Yours truly Colorado Avalanche. Who spent 234 180 USD for one goal scored and 522 723 for one point scored. Just to put things into perspective, the least effective was Buffalo (ofc), with 377 115/1 138 596 USD.

Long may this continue...:handclap:

I wonder who's #1? ;)

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
They did not write that, or maybe i skipped it, but let me guess.... Medvescak? :laugh:

I don't know, I'm just messing with you, but I think that's a pretty good guess knowing MedveÅ¡čak has the lowest budget and had a better season than Slovan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad