Just for fun... Cena's opponent at WM

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Let's say Cena is not in the SD title picture and not taking on Undertaker. He still could have one of the coolest WM moments of all time with a few guys that have less than .01% chance of showing up. This is just for fun, since we've all become jaded wrestling fans, but book me your best Cena match at WM. You can start the booking prior to WM or at WM. Whatever you prefer. This is your imagination. Have fun with it.

Mine is simply an open challenge. An open challenge where Cena comes to the ring and issues an open challenge against any competitor since he failed to have his WM moment. Weeks of build up with a torn apart Cena for failing. Gets the good grace of the GM (SD or Raw) to do an open challenge. At WM... Cena is in the ring and cuts a promo. Out comes one of...

- Kenny Omega
- CM Punk
- Daniel Bryan

WM marks go wild. The moment will live forever. We all laugh and love the business again until Reigns headlines the show.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
with no match, he tries to add himself in the championship picture interfering in AJ and Nakamuras's stuff.
Daniel Bryan has enough, tells him decision is final, you're off the card.... Cena decks Bryan.
Shane challenges cuz you dont do that to his Smackdown's gm.
as a nod to Bryan and NOLA have shane vs cena, if cena wins he gets added to the title match.
Bryan interferes and cost Cena the match, crowd goes nuts because he doesnt get to ruin the fans favorite match.... (blah, blah Cena vs Bryan down the road)

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
John Cena open challenge.

Cena comes out saying he'll make his own WM moment. Opens a challenge to any active roster member who doesn't have a match on the card.

out comes Samoa Joe!!! Joe wins via submission

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
John Cena comes out to the ring and says he's looking for a challenge for Wrestlemania and the Undertaker won't come out of retirement, and nobody wants to face him because he does this every day blah blah blah

Then his music plays and a John Cena/Sheep hybrid clone comes to the ring lead by the evil Doctor Funaki who tells Cena that he's a relic of the past, and human hybrid sheep are the future.

And then its on like Donkey Kong.

Reactions: Paris in Flames

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
latest

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Let's say Cena is not in the SD title picture and not taking on Undertaker. He still could have one of the coolest WM moments of all time with a few guys that have less than .01% chance of showing up. This is just for fun, since we've all become jaded wrestling fans, but book me your best Cena match at WM. You can start the booking prior to WM or at WM. Whatever you prefer. This is your imagination. Have fun with it.

Mine is simply an open challenge. An open challenge where Cena comes to the ring and issues an open challenge against any competitor since he failed to have his WM moment. Weeks of build up with a torn apart Cena for failing. Gets the good grace of the GM (SD or Raw) to do an open challenge. At WM... Cena is in the ring and cuts a promo. Out comes one of...

- Kenny Omega
- CM Punk
- Daniel Bryan

WM marks go wild. The moment will live forever. We all laugh and love the business again until Reigns headlines the show.
In a perfect f***ing world. Literally any of those 3 come out and I'll lose my voice.

Or my man the suicidal homicidal genocidal one himself walks out with a chair and some barbed wire and I happily drop dead on the spot....after a 3 minute blood spray fest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->