Jussi Jokinen Signed to a PTO

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Don't see any possible way he makes the team, guessing this is a way to get him some exposure. If he makes the team that means our prospects aren't developing at all.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I support this.

VaNAXmw.jpg

Reactions: Cyborg Yzerberg

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Don't see any possible way he makes the team, guessing this is a way to get him some exposure. If he makes the team that means our prospects aren't developing at all.

There could always be injuries. He may be willing to play a role like Booth did. You just never know what will happen in camp and there is zero downsides to inviting veteran players on a try-out.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Usually on training camp they project the rosters for 14 forwards NHL group and 14 forwards AHL group. Then you need that 15th try-out forward to fill the "5th line", so you don't have to mix with AHL 1st line etc. Can start building chemistries from the start.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
1886: Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

2018: Give me your washed up, your busted out, your rejected masses yearning for one last overpayment.

(And here I thought it was Patrick Roy who was most associated with The Statue of Liberty.)

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
1886: Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

2018: Give me your washed up, your busted out, your rejected masses yearning for one last overpayment.

(And here I thought it was Patrick Roy who was most associated with The Statue of Liberty.)
Jesus Christ, is there nothing that you won’t complain about? Jussi Jokinen isn’t going to make the roster. He is quite literally a warm body who can play during the preseason so you can rotate rosters

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Jesus Christ, is there nothing that you won’t complain about? Jussi Jokinen isn’t going to make the roster. He is quite literally a warm body who can play during the preseason so you can rotate rosters

I'm starting to think it's a joke account.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
You forgot the period at the end of that last sentence. ;)

(I kinda thought it was obvious that I was using some humor in my original post, but whatever.)

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Keep the current roster with Zadina and Rasmussen not exempt and you're talking about having to leave 1-2 of AA/Svech/Bertuzzi exposed.
Larkin, Mantha, Zadina, Rasmussen, Bertuzzi, AA, Svech

Cholo, Hronek, Saarijarvi/other

Whoever in goal

Am I missing someone? Remains to be seen if Svech is even worth protecting and AA here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad