Junior Lessard wins the Hobey

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
The Jackets could use him. They are unbelievably thin at prospect depth on RW. In fact, he would have a good chance at making the team next season. Tim Jackman is really the only other NHL-ready prospect on the right side in the Jackets' system.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Impossibles said:
Why hasn't he been drafted?

Lessard never played anything past junior A when he was draft eligible, and he really didn't do much offensively until his last season in Portage of the Manitoba league. He has really established himself since then which has resulted in alot of teams looking at him.

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.
X-SHARKIE said:
I expect him to get great responses and well be a high prized player. Huge Snipers dont just grow on trees these days. Habs would be smart to sign him.

i heard somebody say during the bs\habs Game 1 that his agent said He has an agreement with Boston and will be signed soon.

TMHUNH

Feb 27, 2003
NH
Visit site
X8oD said:
i heard somebody say during the bs\habs Game 1 that his agent said He has an agreement with Boston and will be signed soon.

I haven't heard anything about that, but it makes sense from the Bruins standpoint, considering they have 0 college seniors or 2002 CHL draftees of their own to sign, they were the team I was pointing to to be in the running for at least one of the undrafted UFAs.

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
With only one pick in the first two rounds this season (Gonchar trade) I would love to see the B's pick up another young forward. It is our greatest area of need.

Duster

Feb 20, 2004
X8oD said:

I saw him interviewed in French during the Boston -Montreal game and he never mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad