Junior Club World Cup 2019

PittStrong

Aug 30, 2019
Boston
Tournament is on in Sochi. Ninth edition of JCWC.

Junior Hockey League - World Cup : About

Results so far:

Loko - AJHL 3-2
Modo - Davos 2-1 so
Trinec - Salzburg 1-6
NAHL - Kärpät 1-5
AJHL - Modo 5-4
Loko - Davos 4-0

Upcoming games:

26.8. Kärpät - Trinec
26.8. NAHL - Salzburg

27.8. Davos - AJHL
27.8. Modo - Loko

28.8. Salzburg - Kärpät
28.8. Trinec - NAHL

29.8. 5th place game
29.9. 7th place game

30.8. semifinals

31.8. bronze medal game
31.8. final
Thanks for the timetable, really helpful, definitely gonna watch them now!

Reactions: Pardus

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
That was some of the most pathetic performances I've seen for a while. Kärpät's defence just collapsed and kept losing the track of their men while executing atrocious plays at their own end. Meanwhile the offence was just as pathetic to watch. One could miss the entire puck while trying to one-time on a half empty net/corner. I'm not even sure if one could argue them giving the opponent goalkeeper a heavy day's work while they kept shooting straight at him or entirely wide of the net.

This was accomplished by a team that was supposed to roller coast to the finals but entirely collapsed in one period and managed to lose the entire game at the process. A brutal display, but I hope they at least learned something on the way. Like simply out-shooting your opponent not being enough for instance.

Reactions: Pardus

PepeBostones

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2002
Incredible tournament (Russian Sirius World Cup) by Team Alberta (AJHL). They will face Lokomotiv Yaroslavl in the final tonight 7.00 pm local time (Sochi). Lokomotiv Yaroslavl have 8 players active in lineup that were drafted by NHL teams in 2018 and 2019, including 1st round draft choice Grigori Denisenk (Florida 15th overall).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad