Julio Urias arrested for domestic violence (UPD: not charged)

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
He’s going to get a 10 game suspension and that’ll be it.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
From what I understand he was arrested at a shopping mall, so obviously it was public and there were witnesses.

Just dumb.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Russell, Osuna, Urias.....I wonder if the Dodgers' brass will go to bat for him, so to speak, or if he'll be exiled out of the city the same way Osuna was.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I said if he was found guilty. Which apparantly he's not so he can stay. But hitting a woman should not be tolerated.

The "if found guilty" part was just a throw-in so that it would make it look like you weren't jumping into conclusion. You have that guilty until proven innocent mentality, which is petty.

Reactions: Cassano

Thedogo

Dogs are superior to humans in every way
Mar 16, 2019
Chicago's south side
The "if found guilty" part was just a throw-in so that it would make it look like you weren't jumping into conclusion. You have that guilty until proven innocent mentality, which is petty.
How is that guilty until proven innocent. I'm just saying some of these stories are blown out of proportion. But yet IF found guilty the MLB shouldn't tolerate it like the NFL does.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
How is that guilty until proven innocent. I'm just saying some of these stories are blown out of proportion. But yet IF found guilty the MLB shouldn't tolerate it like the NFL does.

Instead of just saying along the lines of "I hope he's innocent", you were ready to crucify him. But, but you said "if found guilty"!! Of course he would've deserved an extreme punishment if he was guilty. But your guilty until proven innocent mentality bugged me.

And what do you mean the NFL tolerates domestic violence? Ray Rice never played a game again.

Thedogo

Dogs are superior to humans in every way
Mar 16, 2019
Chicago's south side
Instead of just saying along the lines of "I hope he's innocent", you were ready to crucify him. But, but you said "if found guilty"!! Of course he would've deserved an extreme punishment if he was guilty. But your guilty until proven innocent mentality bugged me.

And what do you mean the NFL tolerates domestic violence? Ray Rice never played a game again.
Whatever I thought I gave my self wiggle room so I dont care.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I'm of the opinion that this is between he and the woman involved in the incident

Unless he's found guilty and sent to prison, this should in no way impact his ability to earn a living

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad