Feb 27, 2002
Dude probably doesn't need training camp anyways

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

Translation, he got $3 million more.

Winning.

Peasant money. In this league you can easily lose your contract. I highly doubt they give him a big deal in 3 years, I wouldnt either. Overvalued position and by then he will be what? Near 30 or so. Your WR really only as good as a QB. Mat Ryan is okay for now though hes overrated. Playing home games in a dome probably helps him but towards the end of his new deal I suspect he will be a shell of his current self. Ridley will also probably in the long run be better than Jones.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
I think this guy is past his prime... been in a decline the past 3 years.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I highly doubt they give him a big deal in 3 years, I wouldnt either. Overvalued position and by then he will be what? Near 30 or so. Your WR really only as good as a QB. Mat Ryan is okay for now though hes overrated. Playing home games in a dome probably helps him but towards the end of his new deal I suspect he will be a shell of his current self. Ridley will also probably in the long run be better than Jones.

He will get a new deal next year.

And Ridley will not ever be Jones. Julio is a lock HOF'er.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
2nd in receiving yards in the NFL with a **** offensive co-ordinator. 3rd ranked WR by PFF

Surprised they don't just cut him.

Well he's not totally wrong in that he's declined in catch rate and TDs the last 3 seasons, but to say that a WR who has posted 4 consecutive 1400 yard seasons is past his prime is one of the dumbest things Ive seen in a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->