TSN: Julien on his roster and next year

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
It's sad that Alzer kept getting dressed only because no coach wants to end a 600+ ironman streak.
Maybe Alzner kept getting dressed because nudity is not accepted in our society.....yet. But a few more fashion statements from MB and Quebec society may revisit the idea of public nudity.

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
I personally thought at the beginning of the season that Alzner would be an improved version of Emelin. It appears it was not the case. It was a tough season for everyone. I am hoping he bounce back next season. There is a business side of things to everything. Putting Pax in the pressbox would not have been good for this team either. The best thing that can happen is that he bounce back this season and we maximize his return at the deadline or find a suitable partner to acquire an extra 1st round pick.

I am not ready to throw julien under the buss just yet.

Most of all knew Alzner was the player he showed he was and was gonna be a burden

It wasn't rocket science

Reactions: Price is Wright

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
After the treatment he got from The Idiot I doubt Gorges doesn't tell MB to go eff himself.

Gorges NHL career is in doubt, he even admits that...I don't think he would tell Habs to take a hike..lol ....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->