GDT: Juego Uno: Ducks @ Avalanche: A hora 6:30 PST 10/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Helene Elliott ‏@helenenothelen 25m
Getzlaf on Penner being healthy scratch: " that's up to them (the coaches). He's got to work his way into the lineup like everybody else."

Just like I said.. And it should be like that..

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Ahh hockey is back! Can't wait to see how Silfverberg does for us. Saw him in the first preseason game and liked his play alot.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
da ****...why?? i know fasth is good but hiller is #1...is hiller injured?

Hiller looked terrible vs San Jose, which was the last we got to see of him in action, i am fine with letting Fasth take the #1 spot until either he loses it or Hiller takes it back. Seems to be a good problem we have with having 2 good Goalies fighting to be #1

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
About time we had some real hockey to watch. Looking at the quality of both teams bluelines I'm expecting a both teams score a combined 3 goals or less tonight.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Hiller looked terrible vs San Jose, which was the last we got to see of him in action, i am fine with letting Fasth take the #1 spot until either he loses it or Hiller takes it back. Seems to be a good problem we have with having 2 good Goalies fighting to be #1

We aren't letting Fasth take the #1 spot. Anaheim is probably going to be rolling a 1a/1b rotation, with neither being the clear number 1. People shouldn't over think Fasth being the goalie tonight. It's still just one game.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
da ****...why?? i know fasth is good but hiller is #1...is hiller injured?

It's not that surprising, Fasth had a great game against Colorado last year. Hiller will start the next game I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
We aren't letting Fasth take the #1 spot. Anaheim is probably going to be rolling a 1a/1b rotation, with neither being the clear number 1. People shouldn't over think Fasth being the goalie tonight. It's still just one game.

You are right, but still i would be fine with Fasth taking the role. Ive liked his play and with what we have coming up in Goalie position we are set to ship hiller out. (IMO of course)

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

#youthmovement
#overreaction
#christianmingledotcom

Also, Go Ducks!

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Fasth has only ~25 NHL games under his belt and may or may not be a one year wonder. He's not just going to be given the role, the two will fight it out over the year.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Both Fasth and Hiller got married this summer. Let`s see how it impacts their seasons to see if it worth it (getting married) :sarcasm:

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
#youthmovement
#overreaction
#christianmingledotcom

Also, Go Ducks!

:laugh:

tumblr_ll8ykuzkYl1qikpvto1_400.gif

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Lindholm is retweeting UFA Champions League tweets. He`s not worried about NHL :laugh:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Fistric played well in preseason. He also provides the muscle Lovejoy doesn't have. This way there's a good to very good puck mover and a strong clear the crease player on each pairing.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Fistric has been surprisingly good compared to my impression of his previous play.

I wonder if he will be this year's Lovejoy.

If the pro scouting staff is good at it, we could get a lot of value by rotating in guys about to have a career year then rotating them out before they get a big pay raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad