Jtuzzi's Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Well, I've gotten quite a few thoughts about my roster, We seem like a small team, So I need to get some bigger guys in there.

My Defence is really not doing well, Im thinking of drafting a few defencemen in my head, It does wonders to go to Yahoo! and then go to sports and NHL, then check out the stats.

Anyone have any suggestions for my team? Im Calgary.

NeoCanuck

Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Not at all, I already have both my 1st and 2nd lines completed ( I might have 1-2 more players to draft and juggle around ) and my Goalie is great, and I have a perfect backup in mind also.

thecanucker

Jan 25, 2003
Kootenys
Visit site
NeoCanuck said:
Stevens is taken, and MacInnis is too old.

Im thinking Sean Hill or Nathan Dempsey...
I would say some others but they are guys that i have intrest as well. Lets see who thinks is the best team? I'm just curious

1)Which team do u think has the best chance of winning the cup?
2)Which team has the best future?

For me-
1) Vancouver Canucks- best goalie (brodeur) and has great forwards in Fedorov, Doan, Lecavalier
2)Detroit Red Wings- frolov, staal, hartnell, ruutu, vanek, pitkanen :P

NeoCanuck

Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Well..

Best chance at the cup: Vancouver, Brodeur, Lecavalier, Draper, Fedorov..They've all won cups.

Best Future: Im not gloating or anything, but Calgary really has some great young and up coming players that can change the game. Raycroft,Cole,Cooke,Van Ryn..With Vets like Roenick, Sanderson etc..

BlueBleeder

Sep 28, 2004
Looking for others
Best chance to win the cup - Vancouver.
I like how my Capitals stack up with them though. My defense is a bit young, but I got the goaltending and the offense.

Best future - Columbus & Detroit.
Stacked up front with good younger players. I think I set the Islanders up the best for the future. Gomez, Elias, Phaneuf, Jackman, Stewart, Arnason, Miller.

BlueBleeder

Sep 28, 2004
Looking for others
My Defence is really not doing well, Im thinking of drafting a few defencemen in my head, It does wonders to go to Yahoo! and then go to sports and NHL, then check out the stats

Should always keep the Bible of Hockey in arm's reach.

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
thecanucker said:
True but i still like my defence better. But i do need a stay home defencemen
Chris Pronger - Kenny Jonsson
Derek Morris- Paul Mara

I'll give you the nod for your defensemen, but our offense ain't even comparable in my opinion. :)

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Buffalo's top six (my team) looks good so far:

Luc Robitaille - Eric Lindros- Marian Hossa
Brendan Morrow - Joe Nieuwendyk - Jere Lehtinen

I like PIT and VAN but both have under 20 million to spend with 11 players to go.

NeoCanuck

Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Eh, I wouldn't think i would pay for, let's say, 8 mil of his salary, but if I get someone decent enough to replace him, I would. But if I can't get a decent enough deal, I think I should keep him.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
NeoCanuck said:
Eh, I wouldn't think i would pay for, let's say, 8 mil of his salary, but if I get someone decent enough to replace him, I would. But if I can't get a decent enough deal, I think I should keep him.
I don't mean 8, something like 4-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad