Value of: JT Compher

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Trading Landeskog and Compher for Loui Eriksson and Sutter would be among the all-time worst ever trades made league-wide.

Apologies is you do have the credentials but I doubt you have experience running a 3 billion dollar business during a pandemic. If the Aves can't pay their salaries the league will make them trade players.

Trading Landeskog is preferable to trading MacGinnon. I think most Aves fans would agree.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Apologies is you do have the credentials but I doubt you have experience running a 3 billion dollar business during a pandemic. If the Aves can't pay their salaries the league will make them trade players.

Trading Landeskog is preferable to trading MacGinnon. I think most Aves fans would agree.
There has been zero indication that Colorado are struggling to pay salaries. They are also owned by one of the wealthiest men in the world who happens to own Walmart who made massive profits this year. Somehow I think they'll be fine.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
There has been zero indication that Colorado are struggling to pay salaries. They are also owned by one of the wealthiest men in the world who happens to own Walmart who made massive profits this year. Somehow I think they'll be fine.
If you lurked this place as long as I did you'd known about NEB. He's an Avs fan who posts satiric posts about the Avalanche.

schelstatic

Jul 20, 2010
Look once you claimed Mete’s 735K contract is considered a cap dump your credibility went down the
poop chute

It’s common for those who lack intelligence to attempt to attack by way of insult since they have nothing of substance to add to the conversation. Unless you have something of substance to share, keep these kind of posts to yourself.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
It’s common for those who lack intelligence to attempt to attack by way of insult since they have nothing of substance to add to the conversation. Unless you have something of substance to share, keep these kind of posts to yourself.

Lack of intelligence is claiming a 3rd year NHL player with a 830K caphit is a capdump. If you are so bold to make ridiculous claims, you open yourself to ridicule. And it shall be.

schelstatic

Jul 20, 2010
Lack of intelligence is claiming a 3rd year NHL player with a 830K caphit is a capdump. If you are so bold to make ridiculous claims, you open yourself to ridicule. And it shall be.
Can you quote where I claimed Mete was a cap dump, or are you just making up things to suit your needs. Unless you can quote where I said this, you have lost all creditability. To quote 3 posters I have had the misfortune reading recently, your credibility is down the poop chute! lol.

Last edited:

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Can you quote where I claimed Mete was a cap dump, or are you just making up things to suit your needs. Unless you can quote where I said this, you have lost all creditability. To quote 3 posters I have had the misfortune reading recently, your credibility is down the poop chute! lol.
The quote was from another poster. Try to keep up sparky.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Nice back peddling, you clearly thought I had said this and instead of admitting you were wrong, you have doubled down on your stupidity.
I am always right. Never wrong. You missed the gong show before the mods sanitized the thread. And now you are starting up the gong show once again.

well done ! lol

schelstatic

Jul 20, 2010
If a poster posts a ridiculous statement, they will be corrected. And it shall be!

That's fine. What is not fine, is going into multiple threads with a few of your fellow Montreal posters, and attacking another poster over and over again throughout these multiple threads. Just stop it already.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
That's fine. What is not fine, is going into multiple threads with a few of your fellow Montreal posters, and attacking another poster over and over again throughout these multiple threads. Just stop it already.

If a poster posts a ridiculous statement, they will be corrected. And it shall be!

Reactions: draft day

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
Realistically, who wants Compher and where would he be a good fit? He's been a disaster in Colorado so far this season, and at $3.5 that doesn't work

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
Realistically, who wants Compher and where would he be a good fit? He's been a disaster in Colorado so far this season, and at $3.5 that doesn't work

We just played our 13th game of this 56 game season where we only play 7 other teams due to a global pandemic. Maybe we should pump the brakes a little bit, and not make rash decisions based on small sample sizes with extraordinary circumstances.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad