Proposal: Jost (COL) for Puljujärvi (EDM)

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Seems like a fair value trade, but I think I stick with Jost.
1 more ELC year, seems to have a higher hockey IQ, and a bit more versatile positionally.

Reactions: Bender

ThatsSoSlavin

Aug 23, 2018
If Colorado gets hughes then this is a trade I think they look at, they need a 2nd C and if they don’t get it this draft they should hold onto him

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Edmonton takes this and runs. Throw Jost on the wing with McDavid and magic will happen.

Reactions: mjtm777

EscapedGoat

Jun 15, 2012
Edmonton takes this and runs. Throw Jost on the wing with McDavid and magic will happen.

If by magic you mean Jost either immediately bobbling the puck and turning it over or immediately skating right into an opposing player and turning the puck over or holding onto the puck just long enough for an opposing player to get into position to block his muffin shot then yes, magic will happen.

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
It's definitely an interesting idea. I'm still hopeful that Jost hasn't shown his best hockey at 20 years old, and the same can be said for Puljujarvi. Maybe an off-season trade, after the draft, depending on how that all shakes out. Not something that needs to happen mid-season.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I think Jost is currently better than Poolparty but I'd probably do it just to see if a shake up can rattle anything good out of either of them.

Reactions: La Bamba

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad