Value of: Josh Norris

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
You gotta chill with these threads. Norris was drafted a year ago. No one trades a guy they just drafted in the 1st round, it would be a major red flag to the potential buying party to begin with.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
You gotta chill with these threads. Norris was drafted a year ago. No one trades a guy they just drafted in the 1st round, it would be a major red flag to the potential buying party to begin with.
Am only making 3 threads. Perhaps some would have drafted him earlier or in the 2nd round.

aircobra

May 4, 2013

Is the last sentence sarcasm?

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
His value is one of Erik Karlsson’s legs.

Seriously the kid was just drafted in the first round. Hang onto him. Especially if you guys end up trading Duchene.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks for that. You guys turned it around really quickly, and love watching you play now. Hope we can implement a Hynes style system under Boucher this year and see what happens.

It sucked, but we got through it. You guys will, too.

It's just tough because I don't want your owner taking any credit for any strides you make. At the same time, though, I'd much rather you guys succeed than to get my personal disdain for Melnyk satisfied at the franchise's expense. Best of luck to you guys.

Reactions: Clayonator

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Honestly, it isn't as funny as your organization pooping out Subban and Sergachev for Drouin and Weber... in a calendar year! :laugh:

Yes, I'm double quoting. The arrogance of your post is repulsive. Coming from a ****ing Habs fan, no less...

We can at least agree that we will battle for the first overall pick in 2019...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad