Josh Leivo

Tigerarmy

Aug 1, 2011
Leivo should be on the team right now.

He is better than Grabner, Spaling, Froese.
Spaling and Froese are centers, Leivo can't play C. Yes he could replace Grabner but I think the Leafs want Josh to dominate the AHL til atleast the deadline, if not all season and into the playoffs. They will be moving players out at the deadline so if Dubas and co feel he deserves a chance then he will get one

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Spaling and Froese are centers, Leivo can't play C. Yes he could replace Grabner but I think the Leafs want Josh to dominate the AHL til atleast the deadline, if not all season and into the playoffs. They will be moving players out at the deadline so if Dubas and co feel he deserves a chance then he will get one

I meant in the future. Not right away.

Yup. That's a balanced line, toughness, scoring and some size.

Leipsic is underrated cause he works hard, I was esctatic when we got him, huge steal.

Yeah! Watching him even right after we got him from the trade last season was just amazing. His work ethic and movement in tight spaces when he got to the Marlies was so evident. If you pair him with another hard working winger who can actually score (Leivo) and a big, defensive centre who's good at cycling, that could be a crazy good shut down line that could eat up big minutes when we're winning games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad