Rumor: Josh Jooris Signs in NLA For Next Season. Will Finish Year with Marlies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
From what I've read in the Marlies thread, Jooris hasn't been very good with them this season.

No big loss here especially with a lot of Growlers having strong seasons and making a push for the Marlies.

Duke16

Apr 14, 2015
Ontario
In Marlies lineup today. Maybe this is his plan for next year. We knew about Ben Smith early last year.

He has sucked though, so Im hoping he goes on unconditional waivers and Ferguson takes his spot.

Reactions: Boutette

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Did some digging @Duke16 He signed this contract for next season. This is a translated part from an article on a Swiss hockey site.

The rumor had been running for a few days, the Canadian striker with a Swiss license of 28 years should be on the side of Lausanne rather than Geneva who had tracked him for some seasons
This is confirmed today by the daily 24 Heures whose information confirms its arrival in the Vaudois capital for next season despite offers also other Swiss clubs.

Josh Jooris se serait bien engagé avec Lausanne

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
In Marlies lineup today. Maybe this is his plan for next year. We knew about Ben Smith early last year.

He has sucked though, so Im hoping he goes on unconditional waivers and Ferguson takes his spot.

Honestly there's a half dozen on the Growlers I'd prefer on the Marlies than him along with Ferguson. Including Elyniuk, Pooley, Kestner, Estephan and Power.

Lemontree

Fire Dubas
Feb 12, 2018
He hasn’t provided any value on the Marlies, would prefer he leaves right away and frees up a contract spot.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
He hasn’t provided any value on the Marlies, would prefer he leaves right away and frees up a contract spot.

He'll be one of those 'throw in' contracts you see moved around at deadline time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad