Confirmed Signing with Link: F Josh Ho-Sang to the KHL

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Assuming someone was interested, I have no idea why new york wouldn't trade him. If your not going to play a guy, honoring a trade request is the right thing to do.
This never made sense to me. Because the message was always contradictory to me. Its saying we don't think you're good enough and need an attitude adjustment. But also saying (what I assume) that he has value and is talented and that the Islanders didn't want to sell low.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Surprising no one wanted to give him a chance.

Surely his "attitude problems" can't be that bad.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
And Reaves, Subban, Kane and etc don't count to you or something? When it comes to NHL GM's, they only care about one race, the playoff race. If you can help them win, you could be blue and they wouldn't care.
That’s not true if it were Slava Voynov would be on the leafs. The league is pathetic I want him on the leafs.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Most teams had him on their “Do not draft” list because of his attitude and work ethic.
Do you have examples of this still being a problem? I don't pay much attention to the Islanders so o haven't heard anything.

It just seems weird to me because he has good AHL stats. It seems like he just needs someone to steer him in the right direction.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I am saying PK would not have been given a chance, he was a can't miss prospect so he was going to get playing time

really? stats and the eye test do not agree with this

lol at the sample sizes

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Do you have examples of this still being a problem? I don't pay much attention to the Islanders so o haven't heard anything.

It just seems weird to me because he has good AHL stats. It seems like he just needs someone to steer him in the right direction.
Organizations trust their Scouts more than anyone and when they red flag a guy it usually stays with him. Plus he hasn’t really done much to erase the stigma.

Reactions: viceroy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad