Player Discussion: Josh Ho-Sang

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
He should have just reported immediately.

Eberle hurt, Whalstorm recalled. Could have been Ho-Sang, that's how quick these things happen.

It's another wasted opportunity for him because he thought he knew better. :shakehead

Reactions: MJF

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
He should have just reported immediately.

Eberle hurt, Whalstorm recalled. Could have been Ho-Sang, that's how quick these things happen.
He was the LAST CUT this year. Sounded to me it was like a coin flip between him and MDC but the last pre-season game MDC scored and that tilted things in his favor.

Unfortunately JHS couldn't deal with his frustration so he locked himself in a closet and pouted.

I respect what he could bring to the team in terms of ability. I wanted him to make the team instead of MDC because I thought he maximized Derrick Brassard's shooting talent more than any other linemate. It didn't work out. Coaches decision. That's life in the pros.

Now it's time to move on from Josh Ho-Sang.

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
He was the LAST CUT this year. Sounded to me it was like a coin flip between him and MDC but the last pre-season game MDC scored and that tilted things in his favor.

Unfortunately JHS couldn't deal with his frustration so he locked himself in a closet and pouted.

I respect what he could bring to the team in terms of ability. I wanted him to make the team instead of MDC because I thought he maximized Derrick Brassard's shooting talent more than any other linemate. It didn't work out. Coaches decision. That's life in the pros.

Now it's time to move on from Josh Ho-Sang.
Let's not forget he was scratched in favor of Dal Colle that last pre-season game, based on the treatment of him it was understandable why he is requesting a trade, and who knows if Lou and Barry are passing on him again with these injuries

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Let's not forget he was scratched in favor of Dal Colle that last pre-season game, based on the treatment of him it was understandable why he is requesting a trade, and who knows if Lou and Barry are passing on him again with these injuries

He's not playing right now, why the world would they put him on the NHL team after he requested a trade and hasn't played in weeks?

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
He's not playing right now, why the world would they put him on the NHL team after he requested a trade and hasn't played in weeks?
Again even if he was playing in the Bridge based on the past treatment of him it wouldn't surprise me if they are passing on him again

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Again even if he was playing in the Bridge based on the past treatment of him it wouldn't surprise me if they are passing on him again

You wouldn't be surprised if they passed on him if he were playing in Bridgeport. Why are you speculating about something that isn't happening?

Reactions: Costigan77

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
You wouldn't be surprised if they passed on him if he were playing in Bridgeport. Why are you speculating about something that isn't happening?
Based on the past history of him getting passed over
Lou told him not to report
There is as also this that we keep forgetting, so I am guessing Ho-Sang would have been playing in the Bridge these last few weeks

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
He’s being passed on now because he’s not playing.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Based on the past history of him getting passed over

There is as also this that we keep forgetting, so I am guessing Ho-Sang would have been playing in the Bridge these last few weeks

No one is forgetting anything. It's another notch in the mountain of notches against JHS that you are blissfully ignoring but every single person in amateur and professional hockey has not. Oh right, but you know more and it's a conspiracy. :banghead:

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
No one is forgetting anything. It's another notch in the mountain of notches against JHS that you are blissfully ignoring but every single person in amateur and professional hockey has not. Oh right, but you know more and it's a conspiracy. :banghead:
Oh we know damn well in 10 months the narrative on Ho Sang is he refused to report to Bridgeport, already seeing people say that. and not really a conspiracy, it is pretty obvious if you look at not to distant history and alot of things going on in the earth today

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Oh we know damn well in 10 months the narrative on Ho Sang is he refused to report to Bridgeport, already seeing people say that. and not really a conspiracy, it is pretty obvious if you look at not to distant history and alot of things going on in the earth today

This is a flat-earth level response. Congrats.

Reactions: nyisles

Kvashin

Aug 14, 2005
Even if he reported to Bridgeport and did everything right, I doubt he would have gotten the call.

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
This is a flat-earth level response. Congrats.
More like you are a flat earther, and I am a guy who is saying the earth is round and being mocked at by everyone else who is saying "no one else believes what you say, why do you not think like everyone else?"

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
More like you are a flat earther, and I am a guy who is saying the earth is round and being mocked at by everyone else who is saying "no one else believes what you say, why do you not think like everyone else?"

Wow. Somehow that was even dumber.

Reactions: nyisles

Costigan77

Oct 7, 2014
Manhasset, NY

The narrative in 10 months will either be Josh-Who.......or Garth wasted a first round pick on a guy that can barely cut it in Sweden

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad