Josh Harding vs Jimmy Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
harding...

i rate him over patrick o'sullivan, benoit pouliot, voloshenko or thelen, as the wilds top prospect.

He's the deal.

I saw Howard a lot in college, he's pretty nice, nothing against him at all, I just see Harding as being top notch.

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
I've been watching Harding probably longer than anyone else here. (Since a junior A spring camp in the spring of 2001). He has exceeded every expectation I ever place upon him. From WHL MVP to one of the best in the AHL over the last two years, he keeps getting better each year. In a few years, he'll be one of the top 10-15 goalies on the planet.

Definitely better than Howard (Kevin Hodgson, Jr., anyone) now and in the future.

vcx*

I gotta go with Harding, seen him play and nothing from what i saw makes me think he won't be a #1 goalie in Minnesota in a year or 2.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
id say howard but then again i might just be bias cuz ive never seen harding play but im definitely looking forward to see who will be the better of the two maybe and hopefully as soon as next year one will emerge

A Good Flying Bird*

zetterberg40 said:
id say howard but then again i might just be bias cuz ive never seen harding play but im definitely looking forward to see who will be the better of the two maybe and hopefully as soon as next year one will emerge

Howard will likely spend another year in Grand Rapids.
He's played well lately, but he's struggled badly at other times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad