Injury Report: Josh Harding (lower body strain, day-to-day)

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
I like how they leave us out in the cold on injury reports. I was watching the Carolina feed last night and they gave Wards injury report during the broadcast. I have never seen that before.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Harding has done nothing but exceed expectations this year and will be missed over the time he is out. Here's to a quick recovery and hoping that this is a very protective and cautionary measure being taken.

I like how they leave us out in the cold on injury reports. I was watching the Carolina feed last night and they gave Wards injury report during the broadcast. I have never seen that before.

I believe Carolina put it out on Twitter during the game and the Wild announcers also commented on it. I think it was Russo who re-tweeted it from the Carolina Twitter feed not very long after Ward left the game. Very surprising.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
When Harding returns from injury, now the Backstrom has returned as well, who is going to get the majority of starts for the Wild given Harding's recent play?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
When Harding returns from injury, now the Backstrom has returned as well, who is going to get the majority of starts for the Wild given Harding's recent play?

I'd say they play pretty much 50/50. Whoever's hot, gets to start.

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN
right now its Backstroms to lose and once he has a bad game, its Hardings to lose ... and or pending future injuries to either. They will juggle till the postseason and hot hand will start

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad