Josh Hader Twitter Controversy (and many other players)

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Stunned it isn’t SOP for these guys to delete their old tweets the day they’re drafted. Such an obvious piece of advice every agent should be giving.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
I feel like the Hader thing is going to get spun into its own thread that I never want to read, so I’ll say that I’m about as far left as it gets, but it seems a little silly to drag this guy for having been an idiot teenager. It’s a bad bad look, but I don’t think it necessarily indicates he’s a bad guy.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
funniest thing is how hader made his twitter and instagram private during the game from the dugout

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
I feel like the Hader thing is going to get spun into its own thread that I never want to read, so I’ll say that I’m about as far left as it gets, but it seems a little silly to drag this guy for having been an idiot teenager. It’s a bad bad look, but I don’t think it necessarily indicates he’s a bad guy.

I’m so happy the Internet wasn’t really a thing until I was finishing high school. But yeah if you’re a public figure this should have been long deleted.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

I kinda agree with him about black actors and shark movies. Remember, Sam Jackson got mauled while out of the water.

Reactions: Oscar Acosta

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Now people digging up Trout tweets from 2011. Not as bad though. Nothing anyone hasn’t heard daily in high school.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
This isnt going to end well. People going through a lot of athletes now. Blake snell, kyle schwarber, mike trout etc

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Bit of witch hunting going on with these tweets.

If you're dumb enough to not scrub your twitter, you deserve it. And some of those tweets are pretty disgusting.

I wonder if the Brewers or MLB take action.

Pillar and Escobar were suspended for slurs but during games as MLB players, so I doubt it.

Reactions: Terry Yake

darko

Feb 16, 2009
If you're dumb enough to not scrub your twitter, you deserve it. And some of those tweets are pretty disgusting.

I wonder if the Brewers or MLB take action.

Pillar and Escobar were suspended for slurs but during games as MLB players, so I doubt it.

Those tweets are pretty bad but what's the point of bringing them up now?

You never said anything racist or sexist when you were young?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad