Prospect Info: Josh Brook II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I got called out because I like Brook two pages earlier, cest juste le retour dascenseur. Its okay to say he had a bad what ever.What is not okay is what happened in the pages prior to this one.

So what you decided to do is to make the type of analysis you hated before....but the other way around. Okay.

Reactions: BehindTheTimes

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Don't play him in the pros no matter what. We all know that when the going gets tough, it will then mean having to play Weber 30 minutes a game at game 10......Brook 1st pairing in Laval. You have so many guys that this management thought deserved to come back....why not ride them now?

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Don't play him in the pros no matter what. We all know that when the going gets tough, it will then mean having to play Weber 30 minutes a game at game 10......Brook 1st pairing in Laval. You have so many guys that this management thought deserved to come back....why not ride them now?

Do you think they deserved to come back?

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Is this the moment where I wuddup back the haters or do I wait a bit?

Hf rules are that if the prospect looks particularly photogenic or takes an artful fart, you can @ the haters and remind people of where you had him in your draft ranking.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I don’t know what is his value, but as a 2nd rounder and nice stats in WHL. I would think he has a nice value. Montreal already have Juulsen and Fleury on right side. So if there is a Player with a nice value to acquire a good LD or a gamebreaker ufa i think Josh Brook could be expendable. He is maybe a prospect who could bust, but right now he had a decent value i think

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I don’t know what is his value, but as a 2nd rounder and nice stats in WHL. I would think he has a nice value. Montreal already have Juulsen and Fleury on right side. So if there is a Player with a nice value to acquire a good LD or a gamebreaker ufa i think Josh Brook could be expendable. He is maybe a prospect who could bust, but right now he had a decent value i think
How about keep him ? Hes the best defensive prospect the team has.

Why would he bust? How often have you seen him?

Reactions: JAPPO

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013

If you want to catch something big, it’s not with a micheal pezzetta you will be able. I said if i had a prospect to sell high right now, it’s him

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
If you want to catch something big, it’s not with a micheal pezzetta you will be able. I said if i had a prospect to sell high right now, it’s him
They’d probably have to throw in more if they wanted anything better than what they have now. Brook by himself won’t bet anything significant at this point. He’s proven nothing at the pro level yet. Still too early to tell.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
If you want to catch something big you try and develop the defenseman with the highest upside youve drafted since Subban.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
If you want to catch something big you try and develop the defenseman with the highest upside youve drafted since Subban.
So if he is a next Subban, he has a nice value. So. A Taylor hall signed could be very attractive. I dont know what it could be the price thought

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Let’s give him one pro season before saying he is our best defensive prospect. We may be over rating him.

If you have a need then you have to trade assets for those needs.

I am all for keeping him and evaluating him after the season.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
i agree ; you don't know his value because he's a better prospect than both Juulsen or Fleury .

Reactions: Mrb1p

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
So if he is a next Subban, he has a nice value. So. A Taylor hall signed could be very attractive. I dont know what it could be the price thought
i think that we would have to take back a very bad contract first of all ; may be that Subban guy ? :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad