Josh Anderson vs Jamie Benn.

Who won?

• Total voters

onionsack

Mar 4, 2008
Who won? The fans and their teammates. Superb old-school tilt. Voted Benn just to even it up.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I love that Benn still drops the mitts from time to time, usually resulting in these frantic fights. He's never been about the hugging contests, but rather full-tile, fast haymakers. It's refreshing in a league that is trying to move away from that kind of behaviour.

Only downside is that if/when he starts a fight, it's usually because Dallas is trailing and he's trying to fire them up. Would much rather see him pop a few goals in and have the team win.

Reactions: rschile

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
Totally agree with u Doc

Remember me the game vs the Blues 3 years ago...Jamie being targeted at the end of the first then 2 fights in the first 7 seconds of the second period (Roussel, Moen)
I definitely miss some Old Hockey
That said this year we have nobody to drop the mitts for our core players...weird in Dallas :eek:

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I think Anderson landed the hardest punch of the fight. Close fight, but I would have to say edge Anderson.

Reactions: CPTN71

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I think Anderson landed the hardest punch of the fight. Close fight, but I would have to say edge Anderson.
Yeah... bit shocked with the results.

Takedown at the end doesn't earn Benn the W.

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011
What an awesome fight. A draw, in my opinion. I'm sure that woke up both benches. Great stuff.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Jamie Benn you gotta love him. Tough as nails and highly skilled.

He's the closest thing to a modern day Cam Neely. He doesn't check the way Neely could but multi talented and boy can he fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad