Proposal: Josh Anderson to Toronto

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Columbus doesn't really have a plethora of guys like Anderson. That's old news. Jenner is a bull to the net, not a fighter, Foligno is 30+, Dubinsky is done. The other RWs are smurfs.

I once had a Columbus poster argue with me that Anderson is a better player than both Nino Niederreiter and Mikael Granlund and they wouldn't trade him for either straight up. If that's any indicator to the OP on how some Columbus fan(s) view him.

There's only one MikeyP. Fan, not fan(s).

Someone told me that Anderson is worth more than the 10th overall pick the Oilers had in this draft...

He's probably worth close to that to the Jackets. You'd be pleased if a mid round pick turned into Josh Anderson, the extra cost is for the delay and risk of a draft pick.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
He's an Oilers fan.

And having a good playoff doesn't make him worth 5 million. His career high in points is 35, and he's hit 20 points twice. In no world is that worth Evan Bouchard.

You've got to remember that Bouchard is worth more to the Oilers than the Caps, and Wilson worth more to the Caps than the Oilers. Think about where the franchises are right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad