Prospect Info: Joseph Woll

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
He has been pretty good this year, hopefully he keeps it up and uses the WJC to show everyone he is a legitimate goalie prospect.

67Cup

Sep 16, 2005
I think Woll is a very promising prospect in net. I hope he is the beginning of a trend of picking goalies regularly in the draft, and not just with late picks, like Sparks and Bibeau. But the fact that Woll is having a strong Draft + 1 year does not take away from the reality that the organization is thin at this position. I hope and expect that Hunter & co will attend to his in the next couple of years.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Just named to team USA WJC development camp roster.

So much for placing 30th on Jamie's goaltending depth chart, eh Daisy? ;)

Justin Pogge won a gold medal.

I mean it's nothing truly against him (or anyone in our system) but like I said - quality talent? is a lot to be desired. I hope i'm wrong, but still :dunno:

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
Justin Pogge won a gold medal.

I mean it's nothing truly against him (or anyone in our system) but like I said - quality talent? is a lot to be desired. I hope i'm wrong, but still :dunno:

I think he's our highest selection of a goalie taken in a draft pool since Rask. High 3rd rounder.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Maybe he can evolve into a Thatcher Demko style prospect. That would be a real boost to us.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
One of my favourite goaltenders going in the draft. Glad we drafted him.

We'll see how he develops. He's a long way away from even being a pro.

Mad Brills*

Nice, but honestly, he won't matter until at he turns pro.

It's been 3 1/2 years for bibeau and we still don't know what he is yet.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
He has to wait a long time before he see any action in NHL (if he survive rest of the way) - time will tell

Johny Drama

Jun 7, 2009
The Brick Woll

Maybe just me, but I would actually make a point of drafting at least one goalie every draft, even if its with a late pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad