Player Discussion: Jordan Eberle

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
The best tribute that I can give to Eberle is that I'm glad we traded Hamonic and the 1st round pick to get him.

I'm actually ashamed that I dropped the ball like that....

Sorry , not sure if y’all are just messing around . Strome for Eberle and Hamonic to Calgary for a first and 2 seconds... you must be just messing around . Again I just popped in the middle of this ..Happy Sunday

ok, the first round pick meaning Strome . . Where’s my beer

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Sorry , not sure if y’all are just messing around . Strome for Eberle and Hamonic to Calgary for a first and 2 seconds... you must be just messing around . Again I just popped in the middle of this ..Happy Sunday

ok, the first round pick meaning Strome . . Where’s my beer
Yeah, we're just messing around. When we were looking to trade Hamonic after he asked to be closer to home, EDM fans proposed these crazy deals like Hamonic and a 1st round pick for Eberle, etc.. And they usually spelled it "Harmonic". :)

Reactions: buud and Sparksrus3

steam whistle

Nov 27, 2013
Ontario
well, who will be able to fill in the spot left by Eber....?
He went from playing on never ending 1st round pick rebuild EDM to helping the Isles advance to the ECF 2x. He contributed, no doubt. However, sometimes you have to recognize he's not that player that is going to help get the Isles to the final step.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad