Jordan Binnington

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by Paulche, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Paulche

Paulche Registered User

I'm in a keeper pool thinking of picking Binnington. How long till he makes the bigs.

2. R S

R S @avs_tweets

scout
    You won't get an answer here that holds any value. Will be a while for sure though because of his age and the depth of the Blues between the pipes.

With that being said, he's a goalie and they are always the toughest to predict.

3. Blind Gardien

Blind Gardien nexus of the crisis

Space Goat
    Yeah, he's just starting on the long and arduous journey. 2 more years junior. Supposing he then progresses well enough to have earned a contract and enter the NHL chain, it's *probably* a minimum of 3 more years after that. But who knows... his development curve could take off or level out at any point in there. You have to expect 5 or 6 years as the default. With slim odds of anything shorter. And actually quite higher odds of him just never making it at all (I say this, even while liking Binnington a lot, but cognizant that most goalies prospects, even the ones I like, don't ever make it).