Jordan Binnington vs Carter Hart

Your Starting Goalie for the next 8-10 years

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Crazy premise to sign either with the sample sizes we have but Binnington has given Blues fans faith in a goaltender that I cannot remember since Furr. Its not a slight to Hart, for me, what Jordan has done in the the playoffs so far cements my opinion.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
St. Louis fan voting Hart. Not really a fair poll tho IMO.

DangerDarrin

Aug 26, 2014
Ok, age is gonna kill Binnington here. So hypothetically saying, what if Binner and Hart were the same age? Who would you take then?

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Hart is a lot younger. Binnington is slightly better at the moment, but Hart definitely has the higher ceiling.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Binnington had a great half a season and is having a decent playoffs. His numbers in the past half been decent to good. He's 25.
Hart had a good half a season. His numbers have been anywhere from good to excellent in past leagues. He's only 20.

Give me Carter Hart and it's not particularly close.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Ok, age is gonna kill Binnington here. So hypothetically saying, what if Binner and Hart were the same age? Who would you take then?

I think the problem is that it's not just that Hart likely has more seasons ahead of him in his career due to age, it's that his age suggests higher potential. If Binnington was 20, we'd have to wait another 5 years for him to play, assuming his progresses the same and if he was doing this at 20 he would be a completely different player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad