Recalled/Assigned: Jonathan Marchessault recalled

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
JAM with a goal and an assist in his 4th NHL game. He's small, but he works and has offensive skill like you read about.

That goal didn't even hit the back of the net. It hit the roof of the net and stuck. That's not a fluke either.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
JAM with a goal and an assist in his 4th NHL game. He's small, but he works and has offensive skill like you read about.

That goal didn't even hit the back of the net. It hit the roof of the net and stuck. That's not a fluke either.

I noticed a lot of smart, simple decisions too. The kind Coop loves. He definitely made a good impression tonight. Building a case for September.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Marchessault has serious skill. PPG in the AHL ... pretty much drives the offense down there since Vladdy was called up. And that is even with the small rink in Syracuse that doesn't do any favors for finnesse and skill type players.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015

Freaking awesome. With a busted lip too. He'll be up here soon enough. Stevie Y has been stuffing depth into the minors. Just think how awesome Syracuse would have looked if we didn't have to call up all those players the last two years and how incredible we look now.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I can never pronounce his name but I will remember his number

Is it just me or have you been getting his number wrong too? ;)

Pretty sure he's #42, not 43, unless there's a joke I'm missing.

geoo9

Mar 15, 2013
rusland
Is it just me or have you been getting his number wrong too? ;)

Pretty sure he's #42, not 43, unless there's a joke I'm missing.

Sorry -its my bad - i v watched for Nichushkin tonight who have №43 ))) so i was litle confused

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I don't think he ever makes the team full time, but he was a solid call up last night. Well done and grats on first NHL goal!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad