TSN: Jonathan Huberdeau added to trade board

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
WHAT WOULD FLORIDA'S LINE FORMATIONS BE IF THEY GOT Panarin???

LINE 1

LINE 2

LINE 3

LINE 4

D - PARING 1

D - PARING 2

D- PARING 3

G1
G2

???
for huberdeau? this season would be:

Panarin-Barkov-Dadonov
Hoffman-Trocheck-Brassard
Vatrano-Borgstrom-Malgin
Brouwer-Sheahan-Hawryluk

Yandle-Ekblad
Matheson-Pysyk
McCoshen-Weegar

Bobrovsky
Luongo

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I think you move Dadonov if you don't make the playoffs before Huberdeau.

Dadonov is buddies with Panarin, soooo let's keep the "inside man" tampering with the Panarin sweepstakes shall we?

Probably Reimer ($3.4 million x 2 years left) OR Pysyk ($2.733 million x 1 year left) before Dadonov ($4 million x 1 year left). We can add a 2020 pick to Reimer to unload him. Pysyk is worth a late 2nd to a contender.

Reactions: Laus723

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Huberdeau for Panarin+Bob?

Perhaps that they could trade Huberdeau then sign both during the off-season, but that seems like one of those crazy HF ideas that rarely pans out. If the entire reason they’re willing to trade him is to open up cap space, then I could see that trade being mutually beneficial for both sides.

Reactions: mikeyp24

Rico Suave

Jan 30, 2019
i was gonna say something like that and offer something like 1st, Tatar, Suzuki for Huberdeau! i feel like both fan base would not like it and i'm not sure i would do it either! it's a pretty big gamble considering what Suzuki could become, who we draft and what kind of assets we could get for tatar next year or something!
if we can get Huberdeau for 1st + Tatar + Suzuki you do it no hesitation imo.You then later trade for an LD and we're back in the race

Reactions: Doxinoctae

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Huberdeau for Paryako and a small plus could make alot of sense if you're confident panarin slots in next season.
Value might be there but don’t see Blues wanting to do deal like thus unless we have deal with Carolina or someone to pick up top 4 RHD.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
It's not guaranteed either way if they are adamant on testing the FA waters. There's just no point in trading for those two unless some playoff team wants to dish out two 1st's for two months or so of Bread/Bob.

we understand it just fine. We are pretty unified in saying that we'd rather take our chances on july 1st then give up a 70 point first line winger to guarantee it.

Sure — and Columbus fans understand no team has to give up a star player instead of waiting for FA to make their pitch.

So the snide comments can stop.

Most of all what needs remembered is Columbus didn’t ask for this. So save the snide comments for others or you guys are going to the box!

:pb:

Reactions: Viqsi

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
for huberdeau? this season would be:

Panarin-Barkov-Dadonov
Hoffman-Trocheck-Brassard
Vatrano-Borgstrom-Malgin
Brouwer-Sheahan-Hawryluk

Yandle-Ekblad
Matheson-Pysyk