TSN: Jonathan Huberdeau added to trade board

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
This is based on the Rangers not being able to get Panarin cause he is going to Florida. Otherwise, I'd love to throw money at him and hope he comes over.

Hubereau, Reimer, and Pysyk (Roughly 12M in cap) for Shattenkirk (50%), Jimmy Vesey, and Lias Andersson.

Rangers take on Reimer's cap hit, nearly a salary swap with Pysyk and Shattenkirk (there is your top 4 D who is better than Pysyk) and a young prospect. Florida gets an extra 6M in cap for next season. Vesey is a UFA the following year.

Rangers do get the best player in the deal, but they are giving the Panthers 3 players who will be on their roster next season, while eating cap space, and allowing them to sign Bob and Panarin.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
This is based on the Rangers not being able to get Panarin cause he is going to Florida. Otherwise, I'd love to throw money at him and hope he comes over.

Hubereau, Reimer, and Pysyk (Roughly 12M in cap) for Shattenkirk (50%), Jimmy Vesey, and Lias Andersson.

Rangers take on Reimer's cap hit, nearly a salary swap with Pysyk and Shattenkirk (there is your top 4 D who is better than Pysyk) and a young prospect. Florida gets an extra 6M in cap for next season. Vesey is a UFA the following year.

Rangers do get the best player in the deal, but they are giving the Panthers 3 players who will be on their roster next season, while eating cap space, and allowing them to sign Bob and Panarin.

Lmfao thanks for easily the worst proposal I've seen on here.

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Does this not screeeeeam Carolina?
They want a F.

Would prefer one with some term. He is on 5.9 (steal) for a good few seasons.

Even if Flordia doesnt want to keep the D man, they can always flip whoever it is.

Something around Huberdeau for Pesce? Takes the F dollars and adds it onto a already strong blue line.

Mackiaveli

Nov 24, 2015
Habs 1st in 2019, 2nd in 2020, Primeau, Suzuki, Ikonen and Romanov for Matheson and Huberdeau?

Not sure what else the Habs could afford to give up, considering the Panthers wouldn't want salary coming back.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Does this not screeeeeam Carolina?
They want a F.

Would prefer one with some term. He is on 5.9 (steal) for a good few seasons.

Even if Flordia doesnt want to keep the D man, they can always flip whoever it is.

Something around Huberdeau for Pesce? Takes the F dollars and adds it onto a already strong blue line.

Something has to be added to Pesce...

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Habs 1st in 2019, 2nd in 2020, Primeau, Suzuki, Ikonen and Romanov for Matheson and Huberdeau?

Not sure what else the Habs could afford to give up, considering the Panthers wouldn't want salary coming back.
why not add poehling and brook too? just for shits and giggles
:laugh::skeptic:

Reactions: mikeyp24

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I think hubs has a better chance of getting a dman that is less available than picks would get you tbh .

Then you are looking at losing both Hubs/Hoffman soon.

Top4 would a start if they can add Panarin+ Bob.

goeb

Oct 24, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Florida has a very formidable Top 6 despite being a non-playoff team.

They just need to build on that and hope to land a decent goaltender and defenseman in order to return to the playoffs. I don't think the risk is worth it here as Bob could very well be on the decline if they decide to sign him.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA

Pretty bad for Florida.

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017
Benning needs to be on the phone. Some kind of package deal around 2020 1st,Jake, and Tallons boy Gudbranson back for Huberdeau and 2019 2nd? Just spitballin here

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
Is there no other player they can trade? I think he should be one the last players traded. 4 more years at 5.9Mil is a steal for a plyaer like him. What would it take?

mc1laren

Jun 18, 2018
Don't think CBJ pulls it off. FLA would be wise to send him to the west for a haul.

Both players have made it clear they aren't coming back to CBJ. Really destroys their trade value. Don't think both of them bring back Huberdeau.

Would love him on the Canucks though. Something around Goldobin and 1st in 2020 to begin discussions? Ill throw in former Panther Gudbrandson in for free lol.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Benning needs to be on the phone. Some kind of package deal around 2020 1st,Jake, and Tallons boy Gudbranson back for Huberdeau and 2019 2nd? Just spitballin here

You can do a lot better than that, keep rolling up the rim until it doesn't say "please play again"

Is there no other player they can trade? I think he should be one the last players traded. 4 more years at 5.9Mil is a steal for a plyaer like him. What would it take?

1 for 1 would be for a similar aged #2-3 RD with term, don't see anything else that makes sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad