Jonathan Filewich

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFlames

Jan 12, 2004
Anyone have any info on this kid? I noticed that he is in the top 5 for scoring in the WHL and most likely a linemate with Colton Yellow Horn. He seems to be a big boy and seems to have put up some decent numbers over the years. Can any tell me some more information on him? Was he drafted?

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
Pens draft pick

relatively soft - at least he was while in PG

Good set of wheels though - when he felt like playing

Injury prone - multiple concussions among other injuries.

However, that being said, not a terrible hockey player when he wants to play, which evidently has been the case this year for the Hurricanes

Nielson81

Feb 28, 2002
www.hockeysfutureradio.com
Patrick - Flames Fan said:
Anyone have any info on this kid? I noticed that he is in the top 5 for scoring in the WHL and most likely a linemate with Colton Yellow Horn. He seems to be a big boy and seems to have put up some decent numbers over the years. Can any tell me some more information on him? Was he drafted?

Filewich and Yellowhorn are playing together...and despite having fewer points Filewich is the key to the line.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
if he were to ever find a work ethic and develop character he'd have a great future

too soft and streaky (in effort), he'll coast nicely into a mediocre ahl career unless something changes imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad