Proposal: Jonathan Drouin

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Avs want him
Kerfoot+ Kamenev+2nd round nashville 2018
For Drouin (or Galchenyuk )

Actually now rethinking about this. I might be interested in it. Just not sure which one i would prefer to give up.

Last edited:

Brett44

Feb 11, 2017
For Galchenyuk, I think I'd accept that. For Drouin, no.
Kerfoot (rookie but 1 year older)had 3 points less than Drouin and he play second line and sometimes fourth.Kamenev is Nhl ready good shape, ppg in ahl ,both play center.

I think Galchenyuk is better than Drouin it's ok for Galchy.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Go back and read your own post.Maybe than you'll figure it out.
No because patrick has a more complete game. Both Mika and Drouin are offense only players and Mika was better than Drouin at that last year end of story

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Kerfoot (rookie but 1 year older)had 3 points less than Drouin and he play second line and sometimes fourth.Kamenev is Nhl ready good shape, ppg in ahl ,both play center.

I think Galchenyuk is better than Drouin it's ok for Galchy.

Kerfoot was riding an absurd shooting percentage this year and it started to go gown to reasonable levels at the end of the year. I think he's more in the Hudon category than Drouin. Kamenev I like a lot but again, don't see surefire top 6 upside in him. As depth additions both would be very much welcome though.

Galchenyuk is right now a better player than Drouin but the difference is Galchenyuk, who is still trying to find a fitting place in the lineup, is only signed for two more years whereas Drouin has five more years left on his contract. Both have tremendous upside but have yet to completely pan out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad