Jonathan Drouin Trolls Ottawa Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Hockey players are pretty dense and dumb guys overall.

How do you come to this conclusion?

tyler-bertuzzi-2015-34.jpg

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
Actually, athleticism has been find to be positively correlated with higher IQ, so most athletic people are slight more intelligent on average. Probably not by a lot but not dumber.

Education level might have an impact though since majority don't go to college and their high school attendance is questionable at best.

Yup. This right here. IQ and Education level are mutually exclusive. Most of the skills these guys need in their careers aren't taught in a classroom. Plus, the game moves so fast that you need to be a quick thinker, able to remember countless coaching tactics all while looking out for your own safety and trying to process the game around you.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Whatever you need to excuse your intelligence being too low to see your whole account is a self own.
"Self own" is a new term abused by the Fortnite generation I gather.

Do you understand timezones now or should I keep laughing at you till you get it lol

Whaleafs

“The Leafs are mulch again”
Mar 24, 2017
HFX
"Self own" is a new term abused by the Fortnite generation I gather.

Do you understand timezones now or should I keep laughing at you till you get it lol

> calls hockey players and fans stupid

> has nearly 800 posts on a forum for hockey players and fans

So are you the pot calling the kettle black or just a poor quality troll ?

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Actually, athleticism has been find to be positively correlated with higher IQ, so most athletic people are slight more intelligent on average. Probably not by a lot but not dumber.

Education level might have an impact though since majority don't go to college and their high school attendance is questionable at best.

Isn’t it more that the brain benefits from physical activity?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I knew and know many hockey players and am familiar enough with hockey culture.

This has nothing to do with being dumb though.

We all know what he was trying to say, and alot of us have been there. It's just that most don't have it happen with a camera pointed at our face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->