Feb 20, 2018
I want to see....
Drouin Danault Gallagher
Pacioretty Domi Scherbak
Hudon Plekanec Lehkonen
Byron Peca Armia

What you think?
Might even switch Peca and Plekanec if Peca shows some skill out of the gate
fook me if we aren't playing DLR at center again (in your lineup not at all)... he was starting to play well once Pleks left. Now it's back to playing turtle neck for no reason.
And there you have the reason we shouldn't have resigned him.

Reactions: 417

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
That wasn't the point though.
I was discussing how some guys are clearly skilled but they simply cannot reach that higher level. I was suggesting those type of players need to be surrounded properly for them to reach their true max. They cannot do it by themselves.
I know...I was reiterating in a roundabout way about the lack of high end talent that's plagued this team for a very long time.

You're right, there is a good bit of talent on this team...but they are not surrounded properly.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Lol it's just...it's just so bad. That's not a criticism of your line making ability either, this particular turd is just a bit too loose to polish.

I think Armia could take 'em. He's a filthy puck thief. 41 takeaways in about 10 minutes of 5v5 ice time last year.
I'd consider putting Armia as the RW on that line but I did find Drouin and Gallagher to be clicking a bit to end the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->