Player Discussion Jonathan Drouin II

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
What about his last name? I'm sure you would say the same thing if his name was Drouinov, right?

Sure will......... loved Naslund, Koivu, Petrov, Kovalev.....Malakhov a little bit less, but you know, cant love them all

Edit.....geez, forgot about one of my favorite...Markov, also always loved Makarov-Petrov-Kharlamov line back in the days

Last edited:

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
So you will like him better if he was called Drouinov? see... it can go both way
He wouldn't be a habs if that was the case.

But to answer your question, no, I would hate him as much whatever country hed be from. He plays like a junior, acts like a junior and sounds like a junior.

Reactions: cphabs

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007
Drouin seems lost out there. He tries to hard to force the play instead and should take advantage of his teamates more. I'm still hoping he can turn it around but Julien has to hold him accountable for his play...

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
He deserves a bump, he's playing so much better. Had some bad plays last game, but overall heading in the right direction.
He really is playing like a young star lately!!! I was harsh on him early in the season but never stopped to elevate his play, he is really involved in the game, wow does he look good right now! Domi as well, they are so great together, finally something worth watching games...

Last edited:
Reactions: BLONG7 and Andrei79

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Better than turtle Galchenyuk...

Galchenyuk never dominated a period like drouin just did in the second period.

A lot more spectacular too. I hope that he will be more consistant because when he is on his game ...he is dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad