Player Discussion Jonathan Drouin - Dr Jeckel And Mister Hyde Vibes Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perrah

Jul 2, 2009
He already has playing on his natural wing not forced to be a center
I guess I dont see what the point of your post was. Habs sucked last year, Drouin sucked last year. Drouin sucking had nothing to do with the position he was playing, it had to do with Drouin. Drouin is playing well now but must keep up his effort. How many games did Drouin play last year like the one last night? You can disregard the points, just the effort level? He looked like Pacioretty with an empty net all last night and he might have had 1 or 2 games like that all last year. That is all on him, not the fact he was playing center.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I guess I dont see what the point of your post was. Habs sucked last year, Drouin sucked last year. Drouin sucking had nothing to do with the position he was playing, it had to do with Drouin. Drouin is playing well now but must keep up his effort. How many games did Drouin play last year like the one last night? You can disregard the points, just the effort level? He looked like Pacioretty with an empty net all last night and he might have had 1 or 2 games like that all last year. That is all on him, not the fact he was playing center.

Really? You think that a player playing somewhere he is not at ease won't have any effect on his performance? Ok guys, following this logic, why are we looking for a LHD?? Let's get any RHD out there that is good and play him beside Weber, geez, why the hassle about this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->