Recalled/Assigned: Jonathan Blum and Erik Haula recalled

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeJimmie

Oct 5, 2013
Rochester, MN
Great chance for Haula to come up and stick, hopefully Yeo leaves Brodz on the 4th line and give Granny/Coyle/Haula the chance up the middle.

What do we have?

Healtey/Granny/Pomms
Zucker/Coyle/Nino
Cooke/Haula/Fontaine/Bulmer
Veuix/Brodz/Mitchell

Looking at this though I think I would switch Heatley and Zucker though, go with a "Big" second line and a "Skilled" first line.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Great chance for Haula to come up and stick, hopefully Yeo leaves Brodz on the 4th line and give Granny/Coyle/Haula the chance up the middle.

What do we have?

Healtey/Granny/Pomms
Zucker/Coyle/Nino
Cooke/Haula/Fontaine/Bulmer
Veuix/Brodz/Mitchell

Looking at this though I think I would switch Heatley and Zucker though, go with a "Big" second line and a "Skilled" first line.

I swap Granny and Coyle as that Zucker-Granny-Nino line has been real good. Then you take that line as your top line and roll Heatley-Coyle-Pomms as line 2.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I would like to see Blum get some ice time so we can see what he might bring to the table.

JudgeJimmie

Oct 5, 2013
Rochester, MN
I swap Granny and Coyle as that Zucker-Granny-Nino line has been real good. Then you take that line as your top line and roll Heatley-Coyle-Pomms as line 2.

That works too! I was thinking restore granminville and maybe we will have a substantial population increase!

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Nino-Gran-Zucker
Heatley-Haula-Pommer
Cooke-Coyle-Bulmer
Mitchell-Brodz-Fonz

I'd love to see something like that.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere

This guy has it. Would be optimal. Granlund between Zucker and Nino has been pretty solid as of late.

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
Nino-Gran-Zucker
Heatley-Haula-Pommer
Cooke-Coyle-Bulmer
Mitchell-Brodz-Fonz

I'd love to see something like that.

Bulmer isn't with the team anymore?

What i would do:

Nino-Granlund-Pominville. (Too cood to split)
Zucker-Coyle-Heatley
Cooke-Haula-Fontaine
Veilleux-Broziak-Mitchell (IMO one of the best line)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad