Jonas Holøs to Lokomotiv Yaroslavl (KHL)

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
Good for Holos and good for Nowegian hockey. Having their best players playing in top leagues is great for the National Team and will hopefully make them a stronger hockey nation. There will hopefully be a Norwegian or two in the NHL again at some point too.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Good for Holos and good for Nowegian hockey. Having their best players playing in top leagues is great for the National Team and will hopefully make them a stronger hockey nation. There will hopefully be a Norwegian or two in the NHL again at some point too.

Yeah the norwegians are much smarter than us danes when it comes to the NT. :sarcasm:
We have all our best in NHL and missed the olympic qualification. Norway have their best in KHL (and SEL), so they can always field their strongest squad.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
With the rumoured norwegian KHL team, i wonder will at some point the best norwegians will go to Stavenger Oilers and play for their homeclub? the rumoured budget of Oilers is about 10-13 million and thats nowhere near enough.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
With the rumoured norwegian KHL team, i wonder will at some point the best norwegians will go to Stavenger Oilers and play for their homeclub? the rumoured budget of Oilers is about 10-13 million and thats nowhere near enough.

IMO it is not project for 13/14 season. I think that Oilers would sign norwegian players + a lot of Swedes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad