Jonas Gunnarsson, G, Troja-Ljungby, Allsvenskan

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Kid who plays goalie for Troja-Ljungby in the Allsvenskan, went undrafted for couple of years but always seemed to do well. Just wondering if Swedes have seen him play.

Last edited:

yarre

Oct 13, 2005
Gothenburg
HV71 plays in Elitserien (SEL) not allsvenskan. I have seen him only once but he looked very promising.

cheerupmurray

May 26, 2010
Stockholm
He has always been one of the topranked goalies in his agegroup, he is on a loan from HV71 to Troja Ljungby in allsvenskan right now and doing pretty good. I would say that he still have a outside chance of being a backup-goalie in the wjc, even if that job probably goes to the Columbus-pick Anton Forsberg (Johan Mattsson playing in OHL might have a chance too).

Johan Gustafsson playing for Modo in SEL is probably the starter in the wjc and highest ranked among the 1992-born goalies.

Farnham4top6

Despres #1D
Mar 6, 2011
north of you
Johan Gustafsson playing for Modo in SEL is probably the starter in the wjc and highest ranked among the 1992-born goalies.[/QUOTE]

Modo? Last time i checked he played for elitseriens best team Luleå

cheerupmurray

May 26, 2010
Stockholm
Johan Gustafsson playing for Modo in SEL is probably the starter in the wjc and highest ranked among the 1992-born goalies.

Modo? Last time i checked he played for elitseriens best team Luleå[/QUOTE]

Of course he do, just tired and typing at the same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad