CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The Tyson Kidd part of that package speaks volumes to the type of guy he was

And I got to the Jason Jordan part and he made me cry, thanks Jason

Reactions: ColePens

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Holy ****. This one hit me like a truck, can't believe the big man is gone.

RIP Jon Huber.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Is this the most shocking wrestling death since Benoit in 2007? Off the top of my head it is. Sure, he wasn't the bigger star, but I don't remember the last time someone died in the prime of their career at this level and that seemingly didn't have any demons that led to their death.

I apologize if this isn't the place for this but Luke Harper is one of the most misused wrestlers in WWE history. He had the size, talent and look. And I didn't know this until he was in AEW, but he could talk too.

Also the tribute show last night was perfectly done.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I guess JR said on his podcast he doesn’t know the official cause of death but he had double lung failure and was so beat up to the point where he didn’t qualify for a transplant

some things that can disqualify people for lung transplants are cancers and size. Don’t want to speculate on the first one but he’s definitely a big dude

they took him off the machine and hoped he would kick out on his own as that was the last hope but here we are today

so nothing too new other than the whole transplant stuff

Reactions: ColePens

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I remember hearing this in the last year and thought I'd post it. High praise from someone whom I suspect really knows:

Was listening to the podcast of Myers and Cardona today and the former was talking about how Arn would talk about Huber behind the scenes all the time. Also, both guys had only good things to say about him.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

Beautiful. I had heard they were trying to make sure they had rights to put the video out and wanted AEW to get theirs out first in honor. I'll say for the first time in a long time - good class by WWE. And they always do videos well.

Reactions: CDJ

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad