Jokerit Helsinki 2014/15 Season Talk - Part II [MOD WARNING #439]

Status
Not open for further replies.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Mäki showing locker room, staff rooms and lounge area

Wow, really good lounge, locker ect. Comparable to ducks if not better, but they didin't show the gym though.

For comparasion and funny video:

Last edited:

Kennel

Aug 17, 2012
Wow, really good lounge, locker ect. Comparable to ducks if not better, but they didin't show the gym though.
The gym is quite small. There's room for maybe 5-8 guys training at the same time.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Jokerit bringing strongest possible team to Spengler Cup?

Would love to see Omark, Harju and Karlsson.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
I hope they ice juniors and players in Spengler Cup that haven't played all the time this season, even though it means they might not win. But why then go there at all if you don't ice the best squad?

Are they marketing there KHL or themselves? and what for? Jokerit even don't have english language homepage.

I used to be ok with them joining Spengler but atm not so much.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Any idea which TV-channels shows the Spengler Cup?

I cancelled Viasat tv, still no HD channel for Jokerit games after 3 months. It was supposed to come in few months time. Will try Viaplay next.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
I hope they ice juniors and players in Spengler Cup that haven't played all the time this season, even though it means they might not win. But why then go there at all if you don't ice the best squad?

Are they marketing there KHL or themselves? and what for? Jokerit even don't have english language homepage.

Spengler is appreciated tournament but I'm not that much into it myself. Jokerit has lots of support outside Finland surprisingly, so it would be good marketing actually, but they really need that enligsh site / facebook..

jaco

Oct 21, 2011

As far as I know it's a deal between the Spengler Cup OC and KHL. In the last years there always was at least a KHL team (and they usually reached at least the final). I think for KHL future considerations it's very interesting to have teams there that swiss people can somehow relate to. Zagreb (Croatia is a preferred holiday destination for swiss people) and Jokerit (many finnish players in NLA) certainly do a better job than Minsk (even if they won) or CSKA (they lost their final and Radulov behaved like Radulov...).

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Steve Moses hit 100 pts in Jokerit jersey yesterday :handclap: He is 3rd foreigner to do it.

So glad for him and Jokerit. Great to see him live soon!

Think if he was 6'0 with dat speed. Would be bit like young Teemu. Holy moses!

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Jokerit Xmas rummage sale:

http://www.jokerit.com/talta-naytti-joulumyyjaisissa

imagejoulumyyjaiset2014-8.jpg

imagejoulumyyjaiset2014-12.jpg

imagejoulumyyjaiset2014-23.jpg

imagejoulumyyjaiset2014-16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.