04/2016 788.1k
04/2017 0
04/2018 0

Operating profit (€)
Result before taxes (€)
-2.4m
Net income (EUR)
-2.4m

It’s not like they don’t have other events there, so how do they have zero revenue? They don’t charge rent for usage?

Where does €12mm go?

OskarOskarius

Jan 7, 2019
The idea as good as a joint Czech-Slovak league. I am for it, why not? Only problem is money and arenas. Slovakia has only one appropriate arena, in Košice. I do not count Slovan, who is in the KHL. And money are not there, at all.

I can see the same problem in Sweden-Finland. Correct me if wrong... but I see Finland is the same position as Slovakia. Both countries would welcome a joint league with a neighbour. Both countries have weaker league than a neighbour. And less money than a neighbour. On the other hand, Sweden/Czech rep are in position of elder brother, who are not interested in a joint league, at all.
There have been talks about merging our leagues since at least mid 00's. I have gathered as much that The Nordic Trophy came to be as a way to introduce Swedish teams to the Finnish audience and vice-versa. It could have developed into a Nordic League, but instead turned into the CHL.

It's obvious that any merger would face opposition in both countries. Players, agents, managers, executives, journalists and of course many fans would potentially lose on a merger, while many would benefit from it, they might not be as vocal in support of a merger as the losers will be in their opposition to the idea.

The Liiga makes I have heard about 20 million annually from TV deals, which is less than half of what the SHL makes. By that measurement you would have 2 Swedish teams for every 1 Finnish team if we ever merged our leagues.

Had Jokerit played in the Liiga their TV deal would probably have been a lot more lucrative, and if Jokerit joined in the merger it would be a lot more attractive, as a lot of hockey fans in Sweden know of Jokerit.

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
If Liiga & SHL merged and did a 28 team round robin around 3x a week, could still have a full playoff/relegation rounds for respective countries and be done for WM.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
There have been talks about merging our leagues since at least mid 00's. I have gathered as much that The Nordic Trophy came to be as a way to introduce Swedish teams to the Finnish audience and vice-versa. It could have developed into a Nordic League, but instead turned into the CHL.

It's obvious that any merger would face opposition in both countries. Players, agents, managers, executives, journalists and of course many fans would potentially lose on a merger, while many would benefit from it, they might not be as vocal in support of a merger as the losers will be in their opposition to the idea.

The Liiga makes I have heard about 20 million annually from TV deals, which is less than half of what the SHL makes. By that measurement you would have 2 Swedish teams for every 1 Finnish team if we ever merged our leagues.

Had Jokerit played in the Liiga their TV deal would probably have been a lot more lucrative, and if Jokerit joined in the merger it would be a lot more attractive, as a lot of hockey fans in Sweden know of Jokerit.
You describe it how it is.

I have said it many times and many posters have opposed here. Since you are a new user, I will repeat it again.

If you want a top-notch European cross-border league, you need to invest a lot of money in the first phase. And you need a will of participating clubs of course.

The money issue is a mystery in European hockey. They are even not competent enough to finance the CHL.

I can see two ways of European hockey development

1) status quo. European hockey leagues, expect NL and KHL, will stay the farm leagues of the NHL. The CHL will never develop into anything meaningful due to this.

2) invest money. There are two ways, top clubs joining the KHL or European nations will create cross-border leagues like SWE-FIN-DEN, CZ-SVK or DEL-EBEL. Of course, there would be opposition.

The sad part of the story is that European hockey officials prefer version 1.0, so status quo. Only Russians & Swiss hockey executives, not all, have a vision of a development.

OskarOskarius

Jan 7, 2019
If Liiga & SHL merged and did a 28 team round robin around 3x a week, could still have a full playoff/relegation rounds for respective countries and be done for WM.
Because the Finnish TV- och sponsorship market is only half of the Swedish it's unlikely that we ever see a league with 14 teams from each countries. Besides, why would it be interesting with such a big league? If you want to maximize revenues (thus maximizing the teams on the ice) you have a league with say the 12 most popular teams. Jokerit playing Frölunda is an interesting match off both financially and competitively but Rögle vs Sport won't generate more revenues than say Rögle vs Timrå or Sport vs Ässät. The small teams would be left out of a Nordic League otherwise there would be no reward worth the risk of creating such a league to begin with.

OskarOskarius

Jan 7, 2019
You describe it how it is.

I have said it many times and many posters have opposed here. Since you are a new user, I will repeat it again.

If you want a top-notch European cross-border league, you need to invest a lot of money in the first phase. And you need a will of participating clubs of course.

The money issue is a mystery in European hockey. They are even not competent enough to finance the CHL.

I can see two ways of European hockey development

1) status quo. European hockey leagues, expect NL and KHL, will stay the farm leagues of the NHL. The CHL will never develop into anything meaningful due to this.

2) invest money. There are two ways, top clubs joining the KHL or European nations will create cross-border leagues like SWE-FIN-DEN, CZ-SVK or DEL-EBEL. Of course, there would be opposition.

The sad part of the story is that European hockey officials prefer version 1.0, so status quo. Only Russians & Swiss hockey executives, not all, have a vision of a development.
The reason you think this is because you are from a very different culture than the nordic one. In the Nordic countries we strive for consensus. If there is a lot of opposition against a Nordic league it will never happen regardless of how much money you invest since we are a consensus driven culture. What Jokerit did was very un-Nordic in that sense. I hope it won't damage Jokerit in the long term but their behavior is considered socially unacceptable to most Scandinavians.

The Swiss league is a mess both competitively and financially. They are far from SHL quality. Let's not start with the KHL. It's financially speaking a dead end and will only survive for as long as oligarchs throw their blood money on the project.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
The reason you think this is because you are from a very different culture than the nordic one. In the Nordic countries we strive for consensus. If there is a lot of opposition against a Nordic league it will never happen regardless of how much money you invest since we are a consensus driven culture. What Jokerit did was very un-Nordic in that sense. I hope it won't damage Jokerit in the long term but their behavior is considered socially unacceptable to most Scandinavians.
That words contradict the CHL´s rebirth. There has not been a consensus on the CHL, even in Sweden as a Nordic country. Paradoxically, all CHL´s rebirth was driven by Swedes, other nations just joined later. The driving force were Swedes.

As I know, Harkimo dreamed about a pan-European league since he bought Jokerit in 90s. You know, if Swedes/Germans/Swiss whoever came with a realistic vision of such a league, Harkimo would join them. Yes, Russians came with it,. Naturally, Harkimo joined them. If you do not like the KHL or Russians, go and complain in Sweden/Germany etc that they did not come with a realistic plan for a league.

Yes, it may be "unacceptable to most Scandinavians", but it was the right decision.

The Swiss league is a mess both competitively and financially. They are far from SHL quality. Let's not start with the KHL. It's financially speaking a dead end and will only survive for as long as oligarchs throw their blood money on the project.
The NL is better-paid league than the SHL. The NL is more attended league than the SHL, actually the NL is the most attended league in Europe.

You can have any opinion on the KHL. We have heard many times about oligarchs and their money. We have even heard the KHL will collapse in their 2nd, 5th or so season. Nothing happened. Paradoxically more oligarchs as you like to call them have come to the business. The KHL has been making more and more money every year.

I will tell you one thing. When the governments or municipalities in European countries stop funding hockey, many and many hockey clubs will live tought times. You call it "municipalies or government" in Europe and at the same time, you call it "oligarchs money" in Russia. If we look at ti more deeply, it is the same thing.

I believe you know what the KHL has been doing now - clubs going away from "olighachs money" as you call them. Of course, it takes time.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee

Though ALIH exists too. I know the fan bases in Asia are minuscule, but still when it makes enough sense financially it'll happen regardless of cultural tendencies.

OskarOskarius

Jan 7, 2019
That words contradict the CHL´s rebirth. There has not been a consensus on the CHL, even in Sweden as a Nordic country. Paradoxically, all CHL´s rebirth was driven by Swedes, other nations just joined later. The driving force were Swedes.

As I know, Harkimo dreamed about a pan-European league since he bought Jokerit in 90s. You know, if Swedes/Germans/Swiss whoever came with a realistic vision of such a league, Harkimo would join them. Yes, Russians came with it,. Naturally, Harkimo joined them. If you do not like the KHL or Russians, go and complain in Sweden/Germany etc that they did not come with a realistic plan for a league.

Yes, it may be "unacceptable to most Scandinavians", but it was the right decision.
I have read that Harkimo wanted to sell Jokerit because of Hartwall losing huge value once Helsinki finally gets their arena built. The Russian oligarchs on the other hand despite being "successful businessmen" apparently don't care about boring stuff like economics so they bought Jokerit and brought it to the KHL.

Regarding the CHL I suggest you read up on the subject matter. It didn't just get invented out of nothing, it is the product of maturation from the Nordic Trophy, to the European Trophy to eventually the CHL. It's the product of a slow organic process, unlike the KHL.
The NL is better-paid league than the SHL. The NL is more attended league than the SHL, actually the NL is the most attended league in Europe.

You can have any opinion on the KHL. We have heard many times about oligarchs and their money. We have even heard the KHL will collapse in their 2nd, 5th or so season. Nothing happened. Paradoxically more oligarchs as you like to call them have come to the business. The KHL has been making more and more money every year.

I will tell you one thing. When the governments or municipalities in European countries stop funding hockey, many and many hockey clubs will live tought times. You call it "municipalies or government" in Europe and at the same time, you call it "oligarchs money" in Russia. If we look at ti more deeply, it is the same thing.

I believe you know what the KHL has been doing now - clubs going away from "olighachs money" as you call them. Of course, it takes time.
The NL isn't the most attended league in Europe. The SHL for instance (without AIK, Leksand and other popular teams) had a total attendance of 2,3 million last season while the NL only had 2 million.

The ticket prices also seem to be significantly lower in the NL compared to the SHL? Ticket prices on Viagogo for the next match (note that Bern have their next match in two days while Frölunda's is the 17th december):

SC Bern: 35 euros (lower level)
Frölunda Indians: 43 euros (lower level)
SKA St. Petersburg: 15 euros (lower level)

Regarding the player salary then that's hardly a good thing. The Swiss league is overpaying for their players hence why they don't do well in the CHL.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
I have read that Harkimo wanted to sell Jokerit because of Hartwall losing huge value once Helsinki finally gets their arena built. The Russian oligarchs on the other hand despite being "successful businessmen" apparently don't care about boring stuff like economics so they bought Jokerit and brought it to the KHL.

Regarding the CHL I suggest you read up on the subject matter. It didn't just get invented out of nothing, it is the product of maturation from the Nordic Trophy, to the European Trophy to eventually the CHL. It's the product of a slow organic process, unlike the KHL.

Yeap, I know the CHL´s background. You can look at the history since the Nordic Trophy. Who was behind it? Swedes. Let us have a look at founding clubs - Sweden 7 of 12 SHL sides (one Allsvenskan team), Finland 6 of 14 Liiga clubs, Germany/Switzerland/CZ only 4 sides. See? Sweden has the most founding clubs, even the Allsvenskan one. I even remember Briza´s interview where he said: "Swedes were behind it, they proclaimed the CHL will be a success. Just join us, they requested."

Then we can look at the CHL´s bodies - majority occupied by Swedes. It is a clear signal who is running the show.

The NL isn't the most attended league in Europe. The SHL for instance (without AIK, Leksand and other popular teams) had a total attendance of 2,3 million last season while the NL only had 2 million.

The ticket prices also seem to be significantly lower in the NL compared to the SHL? Ticket prices on Viagogo for the next match (note that Bern have their next match in two days while Frölunda's is the 17th december):

SC Bern: 35 euros (lower level)
Frölunda Indians: 43 euros (lower level)
SKA St. Petersburg: 15 euros (lower level)

Regarding the player salary then that's hardly a good thing. The Swiss league is overpaying for their players hence why they don't do well in the CHL.

Ahh, of course, I referred to the average attendance.

The SHL had 14 teams last season, 52 games per team. The NL had 12 sides last season, 50 games per club. I will ask, what league had more games in total? How does this fact affect the total attendance?

If you want to talk about total attendance then the KHL is the most attended European league by far.

And yes, it is SHL´s problem they are not able to play at the biggest arenas. I know, relegation. Therefore this argument is not fair. Germans could complain there is not a team in a big arena in Hamburg.

Ticket prices depend on a market.

The NL has a similar problem as the KHL - overpaying domestic players. The KHL has made moves to solve this problem. As I know, the NL has not.

If I were Swedes, I would ask myself why all Swedes moving abroad, even to "a mess" league called the NL.

I would say Swiss do not well in the CHL because they do not care so much.

OskarOskarius

Jan 7, 2019
Yeap, I know the CHL´s background. You can look at the history since the Nordic Trophy. Who was behind it? Swedes. Let us have a look at founding clubs - Sweden 7 of 12 SHL sides (one Allsvenskan team), Finland 6 of 14 Liiga clubs, Germany/Switzerland/CZ only 4 sides. See? Sweden has the most founding clubs, even the Allsvenskan one. I even remember Briza´s interview where he said: "Swedes were behind it, they proclaimed the CHL will be a success. Just join us, they requested."

Then we can look at the CHL´s bodies - majority occupied by Swedes. It is a clear signal who is running the show.
The UEFA cups wouldn't be a thing today if it wasn't for the work of Lennart Johansson. How is it a problem that Swedes came up with the idea? Do you think we should stop playing the UEFA Champions League as well?
Ahh, of course, I referred to the average attendance.

The SHL had 14 teams last season, 52 games per team. The NL had 12 sides last season, 50 games per club. I will ask, what league had more games in total? How does this fact affect the total attendance?

If you want to talk about total attendance then the KHL is the most attended European league by far.

And yes, it is SHL´s problem they are not able to play at the biggest arenas. I know, relegation. Therefore this argument is not fair. Germans could complain there is not a team in a big arena in Hamburg.

Ticket prices depend on a market.

The NL has a similar problem as the KHL - overpaying domestic players. The KHL has made moves to solve this problem. As I know, the NL has not.

If I were Swedes, I would ask myself why all Swedes moving abroad, even to "a mess" league called the NL.

I would say Swiss do not well in the CHL because they do not care so much.
Total attendance and ticket prices are more relevant than average attendance, from a financial perspective.

The Swiss are doing poorly in the CHL because their mostly Swiss players are less competitive than the Nordic and North American players of SHL teams.

OskarOskarius

Jan 7, 2019
I have asked you to elaborate, not to post links on a thing happened six months ago and that in the end wasn't even done.
The article says everything. Many teams are doing poorly financially and would go bankrupt if not for bailouts.
Go and watch HC Lugano prices, then get back and excuse before vorky
I did, and Lugano seems to sell at the same price as Frölunda Indians, only they average much less and play less matches, so that's that.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
The UEFA cups wouldn't be a thing today if it wasn't for the work of Lennart Johansson. How is it a problem that Swedes came up with the idea? Do you think we should stop playing the UEFA Champions League as well?

There is no problem that Swedes came up with the CHL idea. You talked about Nordic consensus-driven culture. Fine. I just pointed out the idea of the CHL has been heavily opposed in Sweden. And still, the same Swedes were behind it, hence they are doing a thing contradicting their culture.

I have no problem with Sweden being behind the CHL. It is just sad the version 1.0 described in my previous post is a reality in Europe (except Switzerland and the KHL).

[/QUOTE]Total attendance and ticket prices are more relevant than average attendance, from a financial perspective.

The Swiss are doing poorly in the CHL because their mostly Swiss players are less competitive than the Nordic and North American players of SHL teams.[/QUOTE]

I do not know. If you have just one good or great market, it does not mean the rest markets are the same. I read somewhere an analysis of the SHL clubs economy by the Erst & Young. Not a positive piece to be fair.

If we talk about the SHL. I will go into a hypothesis, which can be true within a few years. The KHL will expand with 2 or 3 European/Asian clubs, the NHL expanding with Seatle. It is 100% these new KHL teams will fill their roster with Europeans, Swedes included. Yes, they will be players with the NA experience, but also players from the SHL. The NHL will go on grabbing Swedes player market as usual. The NL club would do their job as well. What should the SHL do to keep their players? Overpay them. And if the KHL abandoned a foreign limit rule... You can say Swedes do not like going to the KHL. Fine, but they like playing in Europe. Lev Prague had 5 Swedes in their last campaign, no other European nation (except Czech rep) had more players on Lev´s roster at the time. And yes, Swedes loved the city of Prague. You know, the Liiga had players to offer to the KHL clubs at the time. Nowadays, the capacity of Liiga is lower. It would not be a surprise if the SHL was the most affected EU league by the KHL/NHL expansion. Tell me, what will the SHL do?

It is not a secret Swedish average/depth players are better than Swiss, hence the results. I would not say the SHL´s imports are higher quality than NL´s.

OskarOskarius

Jan 7, 2019
There is no problem that Swedes came up with the CHL idea. You talked about Nordic consensus-driven culture. Fine. I just pointed out the idea of the CHL has been heavily opposed in Sweden. And still, the same Swedes were behind it, hence they are doing a thing contradicting their culture.

I have no problem with Sweden being behind the CHL. It is just sad the version 1.0 described in my previous post is a reality in Europe (except Switzerland and the KHL).
There is no real opposition against the CHL. There is the occasional salty peasant who try to talk down the competition because Frölunda Indians dominates it, but that's pretty much it.

I do not know. If you have just one good or great market, it does not mean the rest markets are the same. I read somewhere an analysis of the SHL clubs economy by the Erst & Young. Not a positive piece to be fair.
I think the financial situation have never been better. Because of strict capital rules. Teams that have less capital than 10 million sek are eventually relegated to Allsvenskan.

If we talk about the SHL. I will go into a hypothesis, which can be true within a few years. The KHL will expand with 2 or 3 European/Asian clubs, the NHL expanding with Seatle. It is 100% these new KHL teams will fill their roster with Europeans, Swedes included. Yes, they will be players with the NA experience, but also players from the SHL. The NHL will go on grabbing Swedes player market as usual. The NL club would do their job as well. What should the SHL do to keep their players? Overpay them. And if the KHL abandoned a foreign limit rule... You can say Swedes do not like going to the KHL. Fine, but they like playing in Europe. Lev Prague had 5 Swedes in their last campaign, no other European nation (except Czech rep) had more players on Lev´s roster at the time. And yes, Swedes loved the city of Prague. You know, the Liiga had players to offer to the KHL clubs at the time. Nowadays, the capacity of Liiga is lower. It would not be a surprise if the SHL was the most affected EU league by the KHL/NHL expansion. Tell me, what will the SHL do?
The KHL is running on a chronic deficit. That league will never get profitable. I mean you are charging people maybe 20 euros (?) per ticket but pay your players millions in salaries. It's not on a financially sustainable level. I do hope the Swiss and KHL remove their cap on foreign players though, such a move could be the beginning of a major restructuring of European hockey. Maybe the beginning of a Swedish/Finnish super league, or the CHL developing into hockey's equivalent of basketballs Euroleague.

It is not a secret Swedish average/depth players are better than Swiss, hence the results. I would not say the SHL´s imports are higher quality than NL´s.
I can't really say. I only know they have a cap on foreign players. Ryan Lasch used to play in Switzerland and he's absolute class. I'm sure the foreign plays in Switzerland are very good player, problem is that their Swiss team mates aren't near the same level.

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2019-01-10 kl. 15.04.03.png
    Skärmavbild 2019-01-10 kl. 15.04.03.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 3

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
There is no real opposition against the CHL. There is the occasional salty peasant who try to talk down the competition because Frölunda Indians dominates it, but that's pretty much it.
You need to know there is opposition against the CHL in Sweden. It would be a waste of my time to compare the attendance of an SWE club in the SHL and the CHL. Results are obvious.

I think the financial situation have never been better. Because of strict capital rules. Teams that have less capital than 10 million sek are eventually relegated to Allsvenskan.

The KHL is running on a chronic deficit. That league will never get profitable. I mean you are charging people maybe 20 euros (?) per ticket but pay your players millions in salaries. It's not on a financially sustainable level. I do hope the Swiss and KHL remove their cap on foreign players though, such a move could be the beginning of a major restructuring of European hockey. Maybe the beginning of a Swedish/Finnish super league, or the CHL developing into hockey's equivalent of basketballs Euroleague.

The KHL is profitable.

The KHL has been doing moves on clubs´ sustainability. There is a reason they get rid of problematic clubs from smaller/weaker markets in the first place.

Someone wrote here about a ticket prize for Jokerit´s game against SKA recently.

Honestly, I do not see a scenario when "a Swedish/Finnish super league" would be created. Both countries do not have money, desire nor market to support such a project. If they were, such a league would a reality already. Opposite may be a reality, both SHL/Liiga struggling more and more with the KHL/NHL expansion. We all remember an era when the Elitserien was the most attended and the best European league, these days are history.

Regarding the CHL. You are too optimistic. If fans do not support the idea, it will never happen. All indicators say the fans do not accept the CHL.

I can't really say. I only know they have a cap on foreign players. Ryan Lasch used to play in Switzerland and he's absolute class. I'm sure the foreign plays in Switzerland are very good player, problem is that their Swiss team mates aren't near the same level.
I said something similar.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Well it had more to do with Hartwall Arena losing money constantly (which it does even now). He's said numerous times that he didn't want his sons to bear the burden that was the money hole known as Hartwall Arena. It had nothing to do with joining "a bigger league". Even he has admitted it several times, he needed to sell the arena. And he's recent admission that he would not want his son Joel to be the new owner of Jokerit because he'd "never want that burden on him" isn't exactly helping in his effort to sell his share of Jokerit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exarz

OskarOskarius

Jan 7, 2019
You need to know there is opposition against the CHL in Sweden. It would be a waste of my time to compare the attendance of an SWE club in the SHL and the CHL. Results are obvious.
I think I know better than you if there's any opposition agains the CHL. Nobody with more than two brain cells actually thinks it's a bad idea. They might not attend weekday CHL matches like they attend weekend SHL matches, but that's another story. The CHL final had some 300 000 TV viewers last year, in Sweden alone, not accounting for Finnish viewers, which is actually comparable to some SHL finals.
The KHL is profitable.

The KHL has been doing moves on clubs´ sustainability. There is a reason they get rid of problematic clubs from smaller/weaker markets in the first place.
The KHL is profitable? Yeah right.

Someone wrote here about a ticket prize for Jokerit´s game against SKA recently.

Honestly, I do not see a scenario when "a Swedish/Finnish super league" would be created. Both countries do not have money, desire nor market to support such a project. If they were, such a league would a reality already. Opposite may be a reality, both SHL/Liiga struggling more and more with the KHL/NHL expansion. We all remember an era when the Elitserien was the most attended and the best European league, these days are history.

Regarding the CHL. You are too optimistic. If fans do not support the idea, it will never happen. All indicators say the fans do not accept the CHL.

I said something similar.
The GDP of the Nordic region is comparable to that of Russia, of course we have a lot more advanced economy than Russia, with hundreds of years of experience in profitably running large organizations in a capitalist environment.

If the SHL and Liiga joined forces we could basically make a TV deal worth at least 100 million annually assuming we create a league with mostly popular teams, to maximize the commercial value of every match.

OskarOskarius

Jan 7, 2019
Well it had more to do with Hartwall Arena losing money constantly (which it does even now). He's said numerous times that he didn't want his sons to bear the burden that was the money hole known as Hartwall Arena. It had nothing to do with joining "a bigger league". Even he has admitted it several times, he needed to sell the arena. And he's recent admission that he would want his son Joel to be the new owner of Jokerit because he'd "never want that burden on him" isn't exactly helping in his effort to sell his share of Jokerit.
I hope there's some way to salvage Jokerit and bring it back to Finnish hockey.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
I think I know better than you if there's any opposition agains the CHL. Nobody with more than two brain cells actually thinks it's a bad idea. They might not attend weekday CHL matches like they attend weekend SHL matches, but that's another story. The CHL final had some 300 000 TV viewers last year, in Sweden alone, not accounting for Finnish viewers, which is actually comparable to some SHL finals.
That is not another story, it is a piece of the same story.

The KHL is profitable? Yeah right.
Yes, the KHL is profitable.

The GDP of the Nordic region is comparable to that of Russia, of course we have a lot more advanced economy than Russia, with hundreds of years of experience in profitably running large organizations in a capitalist environment.
Fine.

If the SHL and Liiga joined forces we could basically make a TV deal worth at least 100 million annually assuming we create a league with mostly popular teams, to maximize the commercial value of every match.
Do it!

I hope there's some way to salvage Jokerit and bring it back to Finnish hockey.
Jokerit is doing fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad