Jokerit 2018-2019 - I Am, We Are!

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
As far as I know the journo has a very strong anti-KHL agenda promoting various conspiracy theories. Either way it's in the interest of the arena owners to have a team there, no matter whether the team's future is in the KHL or Liiga. Even just selling it will be significantly more difficult without a team.

Ever since he was only a poster at Jatkoaika (same username as his first name), then later a writer for the main site, he's been known to have sources. He's fluent in Russian, hence why he's often tweeting stuff from Russian sports sites.

Kurri said negotiations for new business deal are "on going" but with recent news of Finnish companies losing interest in the Russian market (due to declining growth), there's question marks how much interest there would be from companies operating only domestically.

Reactions: Exarz

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
I believe Kurri mentioned something about getting existing partners more involved again, for example Finnair has quite significant interests to defend and potentially gains to make in Russia.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad