NHL Entry Draft: Joinable NHL Mock Draft+Playoffs (CHANGED TO 3 ROUNDS!)

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Fellas, if anyone is interested, I would take over the draft and run it until round 7. I'm online regularly.

Does anyone know how RadimVrSnipez could make me the authorized thread editor? I can't seem to see any settings that would allow for alterations, but maybe he as the thread creator has that option. Anyone familiar with that?

nafnlaus

#nohashtagsinthebath
Apr 20, 2015
Fellas, if anyone is interested, I would take over the draft and run it until round 7. I'm online regularly.

Does anyone know how RadimVrSnipez could make me the authorized thread editor? I can't seem to see any settings that would allow for alterations, but maybe he as the thread creator has that option. Anyone familiar with that?

As far as I know the only people who have the power to do that are the admins. You could contact one and inquire if you'd like.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
:edmonton selects C Adam Musil!

:ducks has not been on ever since, their auto pick is RW Gabriel Gagne!

:coyotes , likewise has not been on since, their auto pick is G Samuel Montembeault!

:isles is up

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
:isles

are happy to select at 82, soon to be of Michigan University, forward Brendan Warren.

NYI picks
1. C Thomas Novak
2. D Jeremy Lauzon
3. F Roope Hintz
4. F Brendan Warren

:devils are on the board

HammerTime44

Flyers-Phillies-Packers-LH44
Feb 11, 2014
Philadelphia
With the 90th pick in the 2015 NHL Draft the Philadelphia Flyers are proud to select from Rimouski of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League D-Simon Bourque.

image.jpg

:flyers

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
PLEASE FILL IN YOUR ROSTERS ON THE ROSTER THREAD SO THE PLAYOFFS CAN START! THE THREAD IS UP BUT WE NEED ROSTERS FROM:
:ducks :coyotes :sabres :avs :cbj :wild :habs :nashville :devils :sharks :blues

nafnlaus

#nohashtagsinthebath
Apr 20, 2015
PLEASE FILL IN YOUR ROSTERS ON THE ROSTER THREAD SO THE PLAYOFFS CAN START! THE THREAD IS UP BUT WE NEED ROSTERS FROM:

A trade went through that I don't think you saw. Nyquist to Tampa Bay for Killorn and a 2nd. Also, Tampa and I both edited our original roster posts to account for the trade but the rosters you posted in the playoff thread don't have the modified rosters.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK

:avs

Current Roster

Tomas Hertl (1.4) Matt Duchene (6.0) Jarome Iginla (5.3)
Gabriel Landeskog (5.5) Mark Scheifle (0.9) Alex Tanguay (3.5)
Jamie McGinn (3.0) Brooks Laich (4.5) Dennis Everberg (0.6)
Colin Greening (2.0) John Mitchell (1.8) Cody McLeod (1.3)

Mirco Mueller (0.9) Erik Johnson (3.8)
Jonathan Ericsson (4.3) Jacob Trouba (0.9)
Nick Holden (1.7) Jakub Kindl (2.4)

Semyon Varlamov (5.9)
Retro Berra (1.5)

Looking to acquire #2-3 defenseman and move back into the 2nd round as well. All prospects including Nick Petan are on the table.

Trades made
- Nathan MacKinnon, Tyson Barrie and a 2nd round pick (40th overall) to Winnipeg for Jacob Trouba, Mark Scheifle, Nick Petan and a 1st round pick (25th overall).
- Ryan O'Reilly, a 1st round pick (10th overall) and another 1st round pick (25th overall) to San Jose for Tomas Hertl, Mirco Mueller and a 1st round pick (9th overall).
- Colin Smith and a 2016 3rd round pick to Detroit for Jonathan Ericsson.
- Brad Stuart and a 2016 6th round pick to Washington for Brooks Laich.
- Marc-Andre Cliche to Ottawa for Colin Greening.

Drafted in 2015
-----------------------
9th overall - LW Lawson Crouse
71st overall - D Kyle Capobianco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad