News Article: Johnston: Subban burning to prove ‘em wrong + video

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
1st critic on his kill list is Marc Bergevin, of course. Didn't get paid enough. Hungry for money. Moar money.

(Great move to keep P.K motivated by Marc, btw. I would not stand for last year's Subban being paid Brian Campbell money. That would have been unacceptable.)

Brian Campbell getting paid Brian Campbell money is unacceptable.

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Well its not the same situation because Ottawa never lowballed Karlsson. He paid him what he was worth.

Now Bergevin won't be able to sell him the team concept crap because he paid all the other guys what they were worth (and sometime more) PK was the only one that took a discount.

Getzlaf-Perry money 8 years 56 millions minimum

Patches took a hometown discount, he could have got more if he waited the Habs out.

PK will get paid good money and I doubt he holds the Habs over a barrel, he has to recognize what Bergevin is building here. If not, he will only be hampering the team and he doesn't seem like that kind of guy. I also blame his holdout on Meehan, he is the worst.

Lozela

Nov 11, 2010
Patches took a hometown discount, he could have got more if he waited the Habs out.

PK will get paid good money and I doubt he holds the Habs over a barrel, he has to recognize what Bergevin is building here. If not, he will only be hampering the team and he doesn't seem like that kind of guy. I also blame his holdout on Meehan, he is the worst.

Meehan ? really ? wow

getting him for 12 millions 3 years would've been a fair deal. That 5.75 millions/2 years deal was just insulting and laughable at the same time. Dudes like Carlson (WSH), Myers, EOL are getting paid serious money and Subban was already better than all of them. He took the deal because he wanted to stay with the habs... Thats one only reason.

Bergevin will have to pay him and i hope that they won't ask him for no discount and keep it business as usual like they did the other time. All he has to do is wait and trust me, he will receive an offer sheet this time around.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
excellent article! love subban, and wouldn't mind seeing him wear the A or maybe even the C one day!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->